Boston Children's Hospital: Genital Mutilation Edition - CONTINUED

Last thread archived here: This issue needs WAY MORE attention throughout the country and at every hospital, especially Children's Hospitals.

washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/08/17/boston-childrens-hospital-transgender-treatment/

>U.S. Attorney Rachael S. Rollins, the top federal prosecutor in Massachusetts, responded in a statement Wednesday, saying she “will not sit idly by and allow hate-based criminal activity to continue in our District.”

“Today’s news about the alleged threats directed at Boston Children’s Hospital transgender health program is disturbing to say the least. Children deserve an opportunity to thrive and grow as their own authentic selves. Parents/guardians and health care providers who support them in that journey should be allowed to do so free of threats and harassment,” Rollins said. “I want to make it clear that the Department of Justice will ensure equal protection of transgender people under the law.”

Attached: Boston Childrens hospital.jpg (1055x789, 178.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2021/12/22/how-public-schools-brainwash-young-kids-with-harmful-transgender-ideology/
transequality.org/sites/default/files/ED-DCL-Fact-Sheet.pdf
www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ocr/docs/ed-factsheet-transgender-202106.pdf
washingtonpost.com/education/2022/06/03/schools-gender-identity-transgender-lessons/
discovery.org/education/2021/06/02/the-radical-reshaping-of-k-12-public-education-part-1-gender-redefinition-self-selection/
dailysignal.com/2022/03/22/yes-schools-are-secretly-trying-to-gender-transition-kids-and-it-must-be-stopped/
doe.mass.edu/sfs/lgbtq/genderidentity.html
fiercepharma.com/marketing/gilead-to-disburse-4-5-million-doubling-its-initial-grant-total-for-transgender-community
genspect.org/you-had-me-at-underdog-how-the-left-fell-for-big-pharma/
rt.com/usa/469766-transgender-pharma-drugs-surgery/
texastribune.org/2022/03/24/transgender-texas-paxton-pharmaceutical/
nypost.com/2021/08/20/gender-ideology-a-boon-to-big-pharma-and-threat-to-parental-rights/
publichealth.jhu.edu/2015/study-paying-for-transgender-health-care-cost-effective
search.informit.org/doi/abs/10.3316/informit.594421807114559?download=true
janemcqueen.medium.com/big-pharma-and-the-trans-industry-6459626b342e
nhs.uk/conditions/gender-dysphoria/treatment/
youtube.com/watch?v=LQIWRqxa3Ig
newsweek.com/father-surprised-learn-he-cant-gain-access-12-year-old-daughters-medical-1306400
youtube.com/watch?v=QJgdtk6JVps
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Anti-trans harassment targeting hospitals could deter trans patients from seeking gender-affirming care, C.P. Hoffman, senior policy counsel at the National Center for Transgender Equality, said in an interview. It could “make it very frightening for individuals and their family members going in for gender affirming care,” they said.
>Leading medical groups, including the American Academy of Pediatrics, support providing gender-affirming care for young people experiencing gender dysphoria. Public opinion has also trended in favor of allowing transgender people to access gender-affirming care, polling shows.
>“If it leads to so much negativity,” Ophir told The Post, “if it leads to attacks on staff, if it leads to threats and harassment, maybe another hospital would just say, ‘You know what, it’s not worth it.’ ”
>Hoffman, of the National Center for Transgender Equality, advised young nonbinary and trans patients to seek gender affirming care despite the challenges.
>“I would say that while it definitely can be scary to put yourself out there, especially in situations where we’re seeing facilities and trans individuals targeted,” they said, “the potential joy of being able to live as your true self is worth it.”

>“if it leads to attacks on staff, if it leads to threats and harassment, maybe another hospital would just say, ‘You know what, it’s not worth it.’ ”
That's the ticket. We need to keep up the pressure and make it so that none of these hospitals think it's "worth it" to mutilate people into being Frankenstein transgender people.
It's bad enough that these activists fought for these ridiculously complex and expensive surgeries to be covered by health insurance companies (i.e. paid for by OTHER payers), and now they're trying to get Children's Hospitals to perform these perverse surgeries.

This article also only discussed "hysterectomies", but said NOTHING about:
>Lopping off tits
>Creating dicks out of thigh flesh
>creating new vaginas by chopping dicks off and creating a festering axe wound
Which means this hospital likely engages in all the other types of transgender surgeries for these people.
EVERY Children's Hospital across the country should be monitored for this type of surgeries and exposed if they're engaging in the mutilation of children.

Transgenderism is basically pushed (on some level) in every government school, and in almost zero private schools. At least in the US.
And yes, definitely in any Leftist/Democrat city; there's very few trannies who come out of schools in Republican areas of the country.

Check out these articles, many of them from the Department of Education:

nypost.com/2021/12/22/how-public-schools-brainwash-young-kids-with-harmful-transgender-ideology/

From that sick organization I listed above: transequality.org/sites/default/files/ED-DCL-Fact-Sheet.pdf

They've made it illegal to "discriminate" against transgender, which basically means teachers are legally allowed to indoctrinate students: www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ocr/docs/ed-factsheet-transgender-202106.pdf

washingtonpost.com/education/2022/06/03/schools-gender-identity-transgender-lessons/

discovery.org/education/2021/06/02/the-radical-reshaping-of-k-12-public-education-part-1-gender-redefinition-self-selection/

dailysignal.com/2022/03/22/yes-schools-are-secretly-trying-to-gender-transition-kids-and-it-must-be-stopped/

doe.mass.edu/sfs/lgbtq/genderidentity.html

A lot of this was added to the law when Obama and his Tranny husband were in office. By adding "gender identity", it basically opened the floodgates for all this tranny bullshit.

Transfreaks are basically a government protected class because of bullshit "gender equality" laws.
But guess what? Teachers, hospitals, and other people who push this shit are NOT a protected class, they have the same rights as everyone else, which means they can be harassed and questioned about their bullshit child mutilation tactics.

The best tactic is to infiltrate these groups hidden-camera style, and get them on record influencing kids to be trans, or recording calls between doctors and "patients" who go in for an appointment to lop their dick off or create a fake meat dick. This would likely violate HIPAA Laws, but fuck them, doctors shouldn't be protected from mutilating children and making so much money off of them.
Trannies cost us TAX-PAYERS over $100k per surgery. That money is taken from OUR health insurance premiums (or tax-dollars through military health insurance, Medicaid, etc.) to pay for these abominations to get their surgeries.

It's amazing to me that LEFTISTS are now basically products to the PHARMA industry, and LEFTISTS don't care at all, in fact they're giving them free advertising!

fiercepharma.com/marketing/gilead-to-disburse-4-5-million-doubling-its-initial-grant-total-for-transgender-community

genspect.org/you-had-me-at-underdog-how-the-left-fell-for-big-pharma/

rt.com/usa/469766-transgender-pharma-drugs-surgery/

Texas is fighting back, but it may be too little too late: texastribune.org/2022/03/24/transgender-texas-paxton-pharmaceutical/

nypost.com/2021/08/20/gender-ideology-a-boon-to-big-pharma-and-threat-to-parental-rights/

publichealth.jhu.edu/2015/study-paying-for-transgender-health-care-cost-effective

This is from 2018: search.informit.org/doi/abs/10.3316/informit.594421807114559?download=true

This ugly bitch doesn't understand that her medication is subsidized by the NHS: janemcqueen.medium.com/big-pharma-and-the-trans-industry-6459626b342e

nhs.uk/conditions/gender-dysphoria/treatment/

Yeah, it's the tweets not the child genital mutilation

It's ridiculous that the Attorney General of Massachusetts has basically confirmed that they won't do anything about child mutilation, and instead they'll back the Frankenstein Doctors at the hospital who are performing these surgeries.

Its funny to me in an odd way bc I saw in the local job postings an opening for a video producer at Children's Boston and to see that this video is the result makes me kek gud.

youtube.com/watch?v=LQIWRqxa3Ig

>It's amazing to me that LEFTISTS are now basically products to the PHARMA industry

They've been like that for a long time. It was only recently that they insisted that everyone join them in their sociopathy. That's when the violence kicks in. So they shouldn't be shocked by this. Anyone who says they are shocked is either lying or very stupid.

Hmm, I wonder what "Jeremi Carswell" is hiding. What kind of a Doctor doesn't have a LinkedIn Profile??

Attached: Jeremi Carswell MD.jpg (818x440, 48.76K)

didn't some user say that Boston Hospital wouldn't allow parents to view their child's medical record once they turn 13?

It was Iowa: newsweek.com/father-surprised-learn-he-cant-gain-access-12-year-old-daughters-medical-1306400

Original video may have been removed already: youtube.com/watch?v=QJgdtk6JVps

thanks user, but i remember reading a thread a day or two ago about Mass General or Boston hospital doing the same thing

It's entirely possible, probably didn't make it to the news.

Time to take a look at those shriners children's hospitals

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Shriner pedo.jpg (564x380, 66.65K)

did you know they have masonic children's homes and nursing homes too? and freemason Vanderbilt University hospital has some weird rumors around it as well

Keep digging user. And if you faggots aren't on a threat list already, then you aren't doing enough to stop this evil