The Right Wing Consists of Losers

Nearly all the graduates from Ivy League schools are liberals, you can call them brainwashed all you want, but if the only people supporting your ideology are losers what does that say about you?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 10.17.57 AM.png (580x125, 31.38K)

Who do Americans hate poor White people so much ?

The holocaust never happened, but it will someday.

>there is no global elite manipulating the world for their gain
>all the people who are against me are regular people who didnt go to an Ivy League

Attached: berg.png (600x300, 163.51K)

Tim isn't an American, he is an Israeli

child idiot nigger spamming mantras again. janny you are a faggot...

Come on guys I believe in you. We can sage this.

Attached: 1643580860067.png (2280x1550, 80.36K)

>leftists hate the working class
Yes, we know

Jews decide who gets in and they hate Whites

why does no one shoot up fucking fagsiversities

>the majority of ivy league graduates are liberal
Not even remotely true.
t. Harvard alumnus

I am a working class white, I went to an Ivy League school

All these schools pass anybody because that is how they earn money, most of our politicians come from posh schools but a dogs nuts has more sense than if you get them all together

>I'M A COMMIE THAT SUCKED JEW PROFESSOR COCK
>THAT MEANS I KNOW MORE THAN THE WORKING CLASS BECAUSE MY TOOTBRUSH IS CHRISTEND WITH THE PRESENCE OF JEWISH CUM TOOTHPASTE!
>THAT MEANS I'M BETTER THAN THE WORKING GOYIM!

Fake tweet. Nice try.

Remember when CNN shills were angry and hurt because those stupid, white trash idiot Trump supporters could afford boats? They were seriously upset because they didn't go to college so they were supposed to be poor.

>I went to an Ivy League school
>I repeat mantras and deal in absolutes and labels
>hurr durr i'm smart

kill self robotic product baizou bitchlet.

Elites hate normal people and love Democrats for their evil. We've always known this.

Pol Pot knew how to deal with professors.

>hate normal people
>love Democrats
choose one

reminder jews are cowards, traitors and rats who have never won a war outside of their made-up religion. The anti-White jew who calls you a loser expects you to fight for his Holy Hoax and Pissrael, because he also knows you're a sucker for falling for any of their jew lies.

They're a joke like the rest of the university system. The freaks in places like that can't even define what a woman is AND believe in over 70 genders, but are calling "white trash" dumb? What a joke. It will crumble, like the rest of the nation.

Attached: 1599762085814.jpg (864x864, 393.81K)

The fact this dude has had his address doxxed for years now and still no harm has been done to him is really a testament to how apathetic Americans are now. In any other time this guy would have been beaten and killed.

Working class Americans actually produce value to the country as opposed to this guy who spends all day crying on Twitter

those sexual deviant satanic faggots are not normal people you gutworm having homo

aren't you kind of labeling him?

Most people are stupid no matter what politics they support. Blacks and single moms are primarily left wing, and they’re very retarded. “The company you keep” would apply to you as well.

> coastal elites have giant egos and hate poor and even middle class whites
we know, that is why Trump and maha happened

100% should make him comfortable.