Remember when this board relentlessly shilled Jordan Peterson before anyone else had heard of him? I do

Remember when this board relentlessly shilled Jordan Peterson before anyone else had heard of him? I do.

Attached: 1657566834756.jpg (800x1122, 137.67K)

>shabbogoy
>clean your foreskin

Yeah it's kinda crazy how people on here try to pretend that they didn't suck his cock back before he went viral.

The thing about Any Forums, in particular Any Forums is--it is filled with lots of young men who grew up without fathers, lots of broken homes, lots of very feminine men. Also the core of the user-base is in their 20s which means there are a LOT of brainwashed zoomer faggots on here. Jordan Peterson (before he took drugs) was kind of the internet dad for these terminally online contrarian losers. They never had someone say (what I consider to be common sense) to them before. So he resonated with them. After the 'self help' guy started asking for help though; his message was lost. And deservedly so, I mean, at this point I wouldn't hitch your cart to this guys horse. Look at his daughter. Look at just how fucking gay he is. If you want to idolize a man or find a role model or need someone to guide you, just ask me. I'm 35 and I've "made it"

>family
>multiple homes
>nice cars
>steady-ish sex (doing pretty good considering I have 2 kids)
>make good money
>paid off all my debt

I can give you advice, but knowing you cretins you'll probably make up an excuse why you can't own a home or be successful, so quite frankly I'm not going to stop you anymore. All I can do is extend the olive branch. If you just wanna call people gay jew niggers all day, go ahead, i think that is funny too

Thats how the chans work. They find new non main stream things and main stream them. Then they hate them because they are main stream or just because its the natural progression.

Its also likely not the same people.

Attached: 1660828610735235.jpg (960x953, 355.16K)

It's just funny to me, because he's always cried about the Holohoax and how mean the Nazis were, but for some reason Any Forums still absolutely adored him before everyone started knowing about him. There were constant threads about how great he was and how he was owning the libs..

You wouldn't just make shit up would you

Matt Dillahunty absolutely destroyed him. Dude thinks that magic mushrooms are proof of god kek. Can't make an argument without being convoluted. Never looked weaker than here.

Attached: JordanPetersonMatthewDillahunty13May2018BG.jpg (280x201, 10.59K)

when was it?

No, I know its hard to believe, but unlike 93% of the userbase here I have my shit together.

This is part of it, Any Forums has always been contrarian

His thoughts on freedom of speech and transgenders were 100% correct still; his self help stuff is when he went off the rails.

Only faggot zoomers watch 2 hour debates like this bro

Globohomo agents are always shilled here first because they know some of us here still think this place of organic and not overrun by agent.

t. Not an agent (that's what they all say)

Sorry about the typos. I'm phonefagging and taking a shit.

>If you want to idolize a man or find a role model or need someone to guide you, just ask me
>quite frankly I'm not going to stop you anymore.
Go fuck yourself

What brings you to Any Forums?

Same with trump by the way. He was relentlessly shilled here and i fell for it like many others.
Also Nick Fuentes, Matt Walsh, Tate, Alex Jones, dutch blonde tranny, Tim pool, etc, etc. They're all agents.

BTW Tim is using mainstream marketing now. How can anybody not see he's controlled and the new Joe Rogan?

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-095129_Photos.jpg (1080x2280, 1.59M)

>His thoughts on freedom of speech
Didn't he throw someone out of free speech convention because the person was "too hot to handle" or something? The guy's a complete hypocrite.

That's a good goy, Update us on the deverce!

not all of pol is pro nazi

I enjoy helping zoomers.

If I could meet my 22 year old self I would beat the living fuck out of him and give him lots of advice.

Its the least I can do to give back and help

You don't have to be a pro-Nazi to deny the Holocaust, you just need the tiniest bit of rationality.

Don't know I don't spend that much time watching faggot e-celebs on youtube but his interview with the dumb british news lady where there was like a purple background was based as fuck

I think pol was pretty consistent after he started trashing the right and defending jews.
Until then he had been a reasonably fair self help guy who stood up to some elements of the media and the woke mob.
People here quickly turned on him once it was clear he was a d&c faggot and a jew apologist.

its arrogance, someone tells them something they thought of, or something they didnt think of, well they must be divinely inspired, and God has a plan to reach people through them. so they shill for kikes, sodomites, and university professors

Attached: 1659311440335981m.jpg (498x1024, 93.98K)

Denying the holocaust requires dismissing and and all eye-witness testimony

not everyone who denies the holy hoax and hates judaeobolsheviks is an atheist

Not really, no.

Has anyone ever told you to stop reddit spacing on 4chin? Well you should. Thats MY advice to YOU. Now you are even more successful. Bucko.

Faith Goldy. Girl has gone on to be pretty based, even saying the 14 words on video lol

Attached: Faith-Goldy.jpg (960x720, 50.85K)

ah yes the testimony that a hungarian heeb made purple smoke and a polish penny chaser made green smoke in the ovens of auschwitz
in the ovens of auschwittz its lonely like jews hey
in the ovens of auschwitz its lonely like jews

Nope, pol has never liked him.
Only the newfag sewage and MAGA tard madpies found value in him.

Attached: 1659471159452432.gif (200x246, 453.96K)

Attached: 1660627727234502.png (845x850, 138.82K)

But you're from USA...
I'm genuinely glad for you. If you could, I'll listen eagerly to any advice you are able to offer. Basic stuff: I'm turning 21 in Sepember, tried few different jobs in warehouses. Just like you predicted in your previous post I came from a broken, semi-functional family so I failed high-school. Thank God, somehow got my shit together and saved on driver's license and my car. In this God's forsaken country that's a good thing. Not an incel either.
Nonetheless, Currently I am slowly falling back into deep depression and I'm feeling more hopeless than ever. Fuck this country and fuck extremely low salaries. Fuck modern day work "ethics". Perversion, corruption and arrogance in every single one job opportunity. People are genuinely evil and twisted. 80% of normie zoomers are literal alcos and drug addicts. Fuck modernity and fuck constant shekel worship. Everywhere you look it is a tragicomedy. Quite literally. Sorry for my grammar and loose thoughts.