Whitecels on suicide watch

Whitecels on suicide watch

Attached: FB_IMG_1660918374505.jpg (720x894, 59.54K)

Chink Chads will rule the earth.

They just appeal to the female gaze chang, that's all. True white prettyboys like Chico mog your chinks to the iPhone factory they came from

Attached: young chico.jpg (385x579, 27.33K)

>left
>more makeup than anyone on The View
>red lipstick

>right
>some hair gel
>LITERAL gigachad bone structure

lol asians on suicide watch

>tranny incapable of impregnating a woman promoted by jews
Every day my faith that Hitler was right is strengthened.

The guy on the left looks androgynous though. What is it with these korean pop groups?

it's what young women like

Call me a whitecel because I think Henry Cavill is much more handsome. At least in that picture lol

i mean, whites a are minortiy world wide. of course the chinks would vote for their own nonsense

both at a bar, last call, one semi drunk woman remains. Who takes her home? We know the answer. The zip appeals to 12 year old girls(because he looks like one) whilst the White man appeals to women.

hitler mogs both of them

Attached: 1639801997120.png (1021x1282, 1.33M)

Look up the absurd rates of plastic surgery in South Korea, and their oddly not quite human look makes much more sense.

He's trying to make shiggy diggy face but has too much botox and plastic surgery to be more expressive than this

this is extremely based guy on the left has tons of makeup and look like girl

*children, once those kids hit 15 it's all Cavill

There are no men in Korea. The fertility rate is below 1.0. Their population will more than halve every generation. DPRK will eventually outsize their population immensely. The DPRK's isolation from kikes is going to make it the superior Korea in the long run. South Korea made a Faustian bargain with the US, and now the devil owns their Seoul.

Kek. But in RL no one fines Kim sexy. Maybe some homosexuals

>for the next 300 posts the posters in this thread will prove how high test and totally heterosexual they are by talking about which man is more attractive to them
I wish Cavillfags would come out of the closet already.

The ching is so ugly holy f.

>THIS GUY IS CUTER THAN THAT GUY
literally kill yourself, faggot

I'd say pretty boys have good appeal until women hit like 22-23. After that it's maesthetic like dellisola, or cavil. After about 30 is when ogre chads take over

Attached: dellisola.jpg (636x803, 65.53K)

Just kpop fatties leaguing on the internet to votebomb some shitty poll. This is equivalent to public polls asking the public to rename something and getting Hitler references in the top 10...

this is what happens when a fanatic fangroup is mass voting in some beauty vote.

the kpop hambeasts are clinically insane

>has tons of makeup and look like girl
But he is still ugly as life in china.

Left is attractive to teenage girls. Right is attractive to women.

It's a prime part of the female sexual development. At first they are scared of hunks because it reminds them of their dad. Young girls tip toe into heterosexuality with Yaoi and gooks then they always grow out of it.

ARMY dont even consider RM attractive. Taehyung is the hot one.

There's a lot of black women that like kpop for some reason.

Attached: Blue_Eyes.jpg (1080x1080, 129.72K)

so snarky yellow Jew, if only that subversiveness could get you laid once in a while you wouldn't have to perpetually live on the Internet.

cry harder chang

The eyes

Attached: Elvis.jpg (225x225, 7.65K)

thanks for laughs
Based Polish appreciator
it's disturbing how much Lachowski looks like that german female footballer you're spamming

>tomboy poster also lusts after faggots
shocking.

its the hambeastiness

Joker looking mofo

he's married with kids. How is he a faggot exactly? and i just know looks theory, that's it. He mogs the shit out of those kpop niggers

ayylmao are now the chad.
femoids are truly deranged.

does he mog cavil?

have you seen the women who go to those meet ups?

>n-no I save pictures of men that are straight! I am straight, too
no.

it's only the eyes and aegyo sal. Chico also has a feminine brow ridge which makes their eye areas look alike

Another poc affermative action trophy

absolutely. Prime Chico is unmoggable

simple as.

Attached: Atlantid Nord.jpg (1920x1920, 2.36M)

They are under 30?

>BTS fans swamp an online poll to astroturf a win for their androgynous soi-swilling gook-let
Many such cases

Attached: 10B2646E-BA01-4008-92B7-17519D593F3D.jpg (1024x1022, 89.37K)

Top kek

hahahah what the fuck is that thing on the left. which surgeon mangled "his" face?

TFW I’m better looking then both combined and not even in my prime

By a lot
The hunter eyes are seen as prettier both among men and women

Attached: 1655366873547.png (883x628, 369.25K)