If jews control the American government

and it is "zogged", then why are christian children NOT being sacrificed in a large bronze brazier on the steps of the US Capitol to appease the large cheering crowds gathered to watch?

Attached: moloch.jpg (424x500, 19.05K)

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1649646630121.jpg (1024x994, 99.35K)

what do I not know?

Hundreds of thousands of thousands of children are sacrificed to Moloch with abortions. Abortions have made the true child mortality rate the highest its been since this country was founded. We are in track to exceed that infant mortality rate.

You're also forgetting the child sex trafficking ring that was headed by Epstein and Maxwell for decades. Even after their respective murder and "imprisonment" there are annually 700,000 missing children every year that are never found, not even their remains.

coincidentally they all seem to increase in number near Masonic Lodges, all 400 of them.

not openly, i mean out on the capitol steps with a cheering crowd
again that's all behind closed doors

>why are christian children NOT being sacrificed in a large bronze brazier on the steps of the US Capitol to appease the large cheering crowds gathered to watch?
because christianity is just kike goyslop

The amount of children being trafficked across the southern border right now is astounding. This county is run by satanic kikes and it needs to be destroyed.

>out on the capitol steps with a cheering crowd
You mean where all the roe v war protests were?

Revelations 2:8 and 3:9, fuck off kike.

>Behind closed doors
Yes, to an audience of thousands. Just because they won't show it to everyone, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Most of them end up in one way or another in Israel where their organs of are harvested. Even with all of the kike's propaganda Israel is still known as the highest Organ Farmer Nation on the planet, including over china and other 3rd world nations.

> worshipping jew fairy tales over science

Attached: 1660902997498884.jpg (1338x1558, 292.1K)

>Rejecting one religion in place of Judeo-psuedo religion

NGMI

>christianity is literally, literally called "judeo-christian"
>yet authentic aryan ethnic religion is somehow "judeo"
kek

Corrupted, controlled, and ran by jews. Hitler himself said Christianity was the only religion meant for the white man. The only thing even close was the Muslim faith, but he abhorred the detestable things they spoke in that book.

No one believes you hook nosed bastards. Christ is king and you are losing, IVDEA DELENDA EST

>Corrupted, controlled, and ran by jews.
Yes, christianity is.

Attached: 1634365390271.png (961x1912, 182.24K)

>out on the capitol steps with a cheering crowd
That’s wear it’s heading

1 Thess 2:14-15
>For you, brethren, are become followers of the churches of God which are in Judea, in Christ Jesus: for you also have suffered the same things from your own coutrymen, even as they have from the Jews,
>Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and the prophets, and have persecuted us, and please not God, and are adversaries to all men;

ok so its nothing to me since i can't go and watch

its a world religion, not white man religion, kike

Attached: 1631693880575.jpg (454x340, 87.61K)

>not openly, i mean out on the capitol steps with a cheering crowd
Are you blind?
>over science
>i love science
Faggot