Why are (((Western))) media absolutely obsessed over this whore's drug usage?

Why are (((Western))) media absolutely obsessed over this whore's drug usage?

Attached: image_2022-08-19_160143228.png (856x778, 467.14K)

>"I did nothing illegal."

Attached: 1586215753698.png (483x470, 181.13K)

Distraction while they fly and bus illegals all over the country. Mainly to enter white states.

dindu nuffin

I often wonder whether -- or if so how many times -- the subject of Arbys roast beef pussy has come up in company board/executive meetings. It's a fairly prominent meme, has been for years. In fact I would surmise to say that Arbys is better known for the roast beef pussy meme than for any of its marketing / branding schemes. It's not unreasonable to imagine corporate staff violently suppressing giggles as a colleague utters the phrase "Arbys Roast Beef", or a few in attendance suddenly pondering a particularly beefy vagina. Guaranteed they aware of the meme. It probably haunts the company.

>dancing
what type of dance is this called?

Attached: 1660903726995780.webm (272x480, 1.38M)

As the most powerful person in her country couldn't she just tell the people testing her piss to say it's clean?

Literally a nothingburger. Chuds lost again.

I believe the name of that one is 'the cheating whore ' - she seems to know it well.

If you know than surgeon is drug addict...do you let him/her still operate you?

thats the unfaithful wife boogie

anyone who thinks the drug test is an actual drug test is fucking retarded

Attached: 1612444965600.png (456x302, 196.61K)

>dindunuffin
Your PM is a nigger

btw regarding this video she only said that she was married and wouldn't give any further comment

>you think I was doing cocaine?
>well next week I'll take a drug test and prove you wrong!
Pointless. Just keep mocking her and make her life difficult. Keep women out of politics.

>anyone who thinks the drug test is an actual drug test is fucking retarded
oh no it's a real drug test
she took it, she'll look at the results, then she'll just lie to you. lol

>Keep women out of politics.
friendly reminder: there were ZERO female soviet premiers

I dont know about your country but here when you are a public servant you must not be mentally disable, since consuming psychotropic drugs affect your mental state it could mean that we dont know when you are drugged (mentally disabled) to perform importnant duties and decitions in the goverment, I mean we know that all politicians are degenerate fucks but this is different because now you give them proof, so the opposing parties could take legal action against her

I’m supposed to believe this club skank is drug free

Attached: 39A4F817-DC3A-4670-A33D-21FB531F009D.jpg (1024x664, 77.74K)

was there a woman US president?

cuz she is a whore in a position of power.

hoes dont deserve power

She's finished