Tomorrow is Hungary's birthday and national holiday

Tomorrow is Hungary's birthday and national holiday.

Say something nice about her.

Attached: Anita Toth.jpg (730x1095, 181.55K)

happy birthday Magyarország
also:
hungarian has aryan in it.

>hung Aryan

Nice

Happy Birthday Hungary

Attached: 1646442532798.gif (220x183, 102.67K)

You're not as bad as everyone here says, but I like germany better

Attached: run2.jpg (2048x1365, 318.49K)

Happy Birthday!

Attached: 1644244810303.png (500x500, 229.05K)

happy birthday Hungary

I hope you find a nice t-shirt to wear.

I'm proud to be Hungarian.

pls open vajayjay

kek didnt notice

Actually based

Don't know much about you guys but y'all seem alright. No worse than Americans anyway. Happy birthday.

you're a mutt

Attached: 1654885161545.jpg (1700x1700, 451.72K)

another one

Attached: king cobra gourd.jpg (1080x802, 37.44K)

Hungarians are based and good neighbors nowadays. Sorry for Trianon, frens, it was too enticing to pass a bite.

Based.

It will be good to celebrate Hungary tomorrow.

>Say something nice about her.

Well, her pants are already unbuttoned, so that would make it easy to slide my hands into her panties, pulling them down and caressing her buttocks and thighs on the way down. I worry that my hands are too sweaty and that she will notice how scared I am. With her vagina exposed and my penis almost, but not quite fully erect, I hurriedly try to enter her, as I fear that I will psyche myself out and lose what erection I do have. And, of course, the second the tip of my penis feels the wetness of her vagina, I'm already starting to ejaculate. And now I have to make a snap decision - do I just go ahead and thrust it in once as far as it will go, and ejaculate inside of her, leaving her a mess to clean up? Or do I withdraw and ejaculate into my hand? I do as evolution demands, getting as far inside of her as I can and experiencing a disappointing ejaculation. I then collapse on top of her, apologizing and gently sobbing.

happy made for my cock day

Happy birthday Hungarian bro. I think you guys are on a better track than the rest of Europe.

That's a man.

The worst sex of my life was with a hungarian red head. Beautiful pale skin. nice round ass. The problem was that when she came, she firehosed piss all over my bed. She was on top at the time, and it was absolutely repulsive. Like stinky dehydrated persons urine, and a fuck load of it. I had to throw my mattress away. ruined red heads for me. Fuck you hungary.