What happened to him?

Attached: FagpjVCXoAEB9s7.jpg (886x551, 42.43K)

He was always a Moloch-worshipper.

What do you mean, what happened? He's always been a complete retard.

What's wrong with worshipping moloch?

He's an atheist. Atheist have no moral ground, everything is allowed for them.

He nose things user.It shows, jew know?

Attached: chrome_screenshot_1660839278199.png (1905x2048, 1.52M)

Everything. Unless you enjoy human sacrifice, subverting humanity, and the destruction of all things true, good, and just.

Trump makes jews act like niggers.

He’s a smooth talking retard.

>been a complete retard
The walls are closing in and it's not just his TDS

Attached: chrome_screenshot_1660839341106.png (2025x2048, 1.48M)

At least he gets money to be hypocritical and biased. Retard normies say the same thing for free. But admittedly I live in a very leftist area so I don’t really know outside of here.

He went absolutely full retard. I knew his TDS was bad, but I didn’t realize it had gotten this bad.
Used to like him in the Hitchens-era, but haven’t been able to stand him since about 2017.

Honestly, I suspect he has some dirt on him. He came out of nowhere, got a “PhD” in neuroscience from Stanford (?) after tripping on psychedelics and somehow became a hugely successful author and podcaster. It just so happens he is most well known for his (((atheism))) arguments, which are no more complex than a first-year philosophy student might make for a term paper.

Attached: SH-NMP.jpg (800x440, 47.22K)

a kike showing his true colors

He def has the right facial structure to look like your average pedo, never considered it. But yeah he's a jewish cabal rat paid up by mossad and various US think tanks to spread nonsense

He looks like Ben stiller so I'm going to assume he's a Jew

What happened to the jew pushing atheism larping as some sort of intellectual?

Hmmm... no idea!

He's a God-damned filthy rat heeb.

I know its baffling right

>I know its baffling right
Why does this keep happening?

Attached: Morlock Scenario.jpg (1024x694, 190.63K)

You tell me

Why was Trump so bad again? He was anti war, tried to bring jobs home, and tried a lot of good things but basically even the republicans were against him. Yeah he did a lot of mistakes but was much less psychopathic than other presidents from the last 30 years. I liked how he told his unvarnished opinions into the face of morons.

Attached: 1647575122568s.jpg (250x250, 4.37K)

sam harris' TDS has been known about for 6+ years, but it's always funny to see him dig deeper.

public intellectuals have the strongest cognitive dissonance, it's hilarious... for someone who talks about meditation and shit, he is utterly incapable of stepping outside of himself and taking a good hard look at the laughing stock he has become