Any Forums is falling for a classic Russian disinformation campaign ran by the FSB

Any Forums is falling for a classic Russian disinformation campaign ran by the FSB
the purpose is to discredit Finland's Prime Minister who wants to join NATO

Do not let the vatniks win.

Attached: sanna-marin-finland.jpg (731x732, 78.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JKortha/status/1560619162250067968?s=20&t=-QCph7mDa4yKIrTMltmp1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want more footage of said disinformation campaign

Now that she's a confirmed degen, NATO is coming in with open arms

I wish you and anyone like you were dead

>memeflag

opinion discarded

POL WILL ALWAYS BE AN ANTI GLOBALIST BOARD

Next time make it "Sloppy Job, Mossad" and you might get more success at b8ing

I think NATO members should deal with Turkey and make Greece it's protectorate, Turkey and Finland are much more important for Europe security than debt ridden Greece.

thottery bad
unprotected anal sex bad
drugs bad
NATO bad
>but muh russians
what's your point exactly here? this just makes me like russia more

WEF educated incompetence being covered up.

She is not a viable Prime Minister after her last party with druggies.
Glowies doing their usual damage control when their team makes mistakes.

Idk man. Finland is already in the club. Maybe they could get a better leader out of this.

Turks already have enough economic problems, if they get us in there too, they're gonna go back to bartering sheep and pigs

This is clearly a lame vatnik attempt to stop Finland from joining NATO, or at least delay the process

they are doing what they do best, weaponizing seething incels to do their bidding like they do in USA and other countries

Bro I was in finland two months ago. This bitch legit ate my ass for half an hour. You're telling me it was the PM? Bitch can RIM

And? Enemy of my enemy ... what a stupid bitch, srsly. Waste of fucking meat.

Attached: grapes_and_carrots_flavor.jpg (300x300, 16.65K)

Soon enough it will become clear to the world that the transatlantic elite are just spoiled children pissing away the wealth of the world on petty bullshit that makes Marie Antoinette seem the tightest miser who ever lived. Their waste is astronomical and the pure stupidity of the collapse of their empire will shatter the world in such a way that it may never properly be recorded.

the Cocaine Import Agency (CIA) is working overtime today

Dude, she discredited herself years ago. Russians don't need to do anything about this trainwreck of a pm.

>"focking russkies pumped her up with coke and made her whore out, she only drank alcohol and did't jump on that many cocks, she said so, okay?"

Attached: 73c.jpg (233x216, 9.19K)

So far Russia has been unable to infiltrate Finland like they did with USA, Germany, France Italy or Hungary (MAGA, AFD, Le Pen etc), so they are now trying the "our PM is a thot angle" to get the incels riled up

whore

Cool plebbit spacing moshe

What she does in her spare time is none of our business, what matters is that this was leaked and is now being dripfed into the media one scandalous photo at a time.

This is a classic FSB glownigger modus operandi.

>video footage of Finnish prime minister acting like a drunken harlot
Man it feels good to instinctively distrust women positions of authority.

That's an old photo, show a recent one of her looking like a used up drug addled whore.

>WEF shills shitting themselves
>muh Russia
The absolute attempt at damage control.
This roastie is fucking done.

Even by current year standards this one isn't up to muster for even a middle manager role

>She looks stressed because she neighbors Russia who constantly threatens to nuke Finland and send Chechens to rape her
You would be stressed too if you put up with this on a daily basis.

We all know she's a crazy slag raised by lesbians. Chill NATO this vid is literally nothing.

>the Cocaine Import Agency (CIA) is working overtime today

Evidently.

Attached: everyone_was_damaged_during_the_making_of_this_video.png (1000x1000, 574.42K)

If you want to have spare time you go for a job that doesn't expect you to be available 24/7. For a prime minister what s/he does in their private time is the business of everyone they represent.

I want to pump her tight Finnish pussy with my big fat Russian dick

>everything is Russian disinformation

Attached: 7A701801-9F6E-4CD4-AFF3-9D6D51ED237C.jpg (1242x1864, 290.15K)

This is just standard incompetence by her.

Should know better than party like that as a PM.
You are what & Whom you associate yourself with.

She associates with drug addicts who like to party.
No wonder she is bankrupting Finland finances.

Stressed? Any man worth his stones would fucking hard at thought of a big cunt coming at him. Oh wait.

she is just a wef pawn sucking schwabs dick

You think she ever got BLACKED bros? I mean, seriously, just imagine it. Sanna wearing nothing but sheer lingerie, pulled down slightly to expose her puffy pink nipples, getting absolutely destroyed by a BBC as the black stud jackhammers her pussy stupid onto the floor. She moans in pleasure as Tyrone blows his seed inside her and pulls out, shaking as she rises to her knees and cum slowly leaks out of her cunt, desecrating the Finnish flag beneath her… fuck it’s so hot man

yeah "disinformation" sure

here is the video of her getting her neck sucked by a guy in a club while her huband is cucked at home

twitter.com/JKortha/status/1560619162250067968?s=20&t=-QCph7mDa4yKIrTMltmp1w

She should just go full onlyfans and post an official sharpie in her anus shot and act empowered. This is a dominant strategy.

she is a modern day PM of a modern country
she is a human being too. You didnt complain when Blompf went to play golf instead of running the country

>literal proof finnish pm is doing coke
>guys ignore it it's disinformation
no u

Attached: 1660880830901056.png (751x1328, 547.19K)

Shes a dumb whore and youre a disgusting jew. I hope russia invades finland next and all you nato shills get put in a fucking gulag. Death to globalism, death to the Eu, death to Nato.

Attached: 1659967830016820.png (506x443, 150.9K)

Alternatively, why should the kremlin be given ammunition like this in the first place? A coke addled bimbo negotiating nato membership, not to mention leading a country on the Russian border, is just embarrassing

Whose dick does she have to suck to allow Finland to join NATO?

Only ruskie nighers would be offended by this video

Webm?

>What she does in her spare time is none of our business
Interesting seeing as big tech and the powers that be think very much the opposite when it comes to what we do in spare time. Such double standards aren't lost on us, using such arguments wont work.

>what matters is that this was leaked
Hmm, why would she allow video of herself at a party to be on social media if she cared about it be 'leaked'. She already said she did nothing wrong & isn't embarrassed. So how exactly can it be a problem if she sees no problem? Unless of course she is lying & she actually is a perfect case of someone who could be easily black-maled

Blompf, and there we have it. Your slipping. Show tits or gtfo

- Mr. President we were invaded by Russia
- Call prime minister immediately
- Mr. President prime minister is unavailable. She is on drugs fucked by stranger in club toilet right now

Good, any disinformation that removes women from power is one I support.

Definitely mine. Otherwise this is a hopeless ambition.

Are you a shill WEF Bot perhaps?

They started recruiting not long ago.
She is a WEF recruit after all.

>muh human bean

Attached: 3EFC35C1-4118-4B95-A732-4D51E63D2BAF.jpg (466x295, 34.01K)

Literally everyone in european politics is affiliated with the WEF it doesnt mean anything

Did she or did she not sit on the laps of two men not her husband? did she or did she not smooch with another male allowing him to kiss her neck?
I don't give a shit not a Finn, but is that really behaviour becoming a leader of a nation?

NATO trannies need to 41%

Mine.

Attached: polcel chad.jpg (1024x1011, 80.38K)

>Do not let the vatniks win.
Serious question: Why?

Just practicing for the upcoming peace negotiations with enemy generals.

Maybe she has an open relationship and he doesnt mind? We dont know that and its none of our business.

Nigger this has nothing to do with Russia. She was notoriously acting like a thot even before Ukraine. You can hate Russia while still recognizing an incompetent politician who only got her job by sucking Klaus insect dick.

Id pay to see her fucking black refugee

it all boils down to
>prime minister
>married
>mother
and then
>at least hanging out with people doing coke, if not doing it herself
>flirting with other men
>behaving like someone half her age
if you don't see the problems here you're fucking retarded. Her government cracks down on drugs, yet she herself is exempted? Also, this smells of extortion material, Finland got a compromised PM

Attached: 1660914125503928.jpg (873x796, 99.88K)

It has a special purpose of:

CENTRAL PLANNING.

We don't want EUSSR. WEF is a such system & promoter.

Fuck her, fuck NATO, and fuck you faggot.

fuck the UN fuck NATO fuck EU
Christ is the lord also Death to amerika

You've been exposed to American propaganda too much. Take a break from Any Forums for 1 week and maybe your mind will heal.

And with said sharpie up her Anderson Cooper, she should sign autographs for her adoring Onlyfans.

Attached: 1.2.1.1.png (865x859, 817.85K)