Does anyone else miss 2012?

It feels like it was the last year before shit started to get gradually gayer, more retarded, and more politicised. It was also the last year in which Any Forums was, overall, truly great and enjoyable. I wish so badly that I could wake up tomorrow and have it be 1st January 2012 again.

Attached: fun-facts-trivia-about-the-year-2012.jpg (1200x759, 102.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Powi4XNUV-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

After Alexander died, the world-soul left

I blame everything on Trayvon Martin and Tumblr. That was the catalyst that accelerated this.

No

I was 21, I had hair, was getting laid and drinking all day and didn't give a shit about politics. Truly a blessed time

I'm a zoomer so I was like 12 years old in 2012, I remember the hype about the mayan end of the world and I remember when Google started absorbing Youtube and it started getting gay

Any Forums died when the catalogue got introduced, what year was that?

The Cycle ended that year if I recall.

Attached: cyclical nature.jpg (308x250, 24.89K)

You can still drink all day

>Does anyone else miss 2012?
I was a couple weeks away from going to hawaii 10 years ago

Yup. It wasn't the end of the world. It was the end of the world as we knew it.

It really does feel like that. Everything from 2013 onwards is like a completely different world. Looking at pictures and videos from before then feels like staring into a different universe at this point.

I observed this too, 2012 definitely marked some switch. Remember, 13 is the number of rebellion. 2013 is when the mega push for mental illness started, I was 9-10 yrs old at the time, but I was an aware kid.

You could maybe say this “age of Aquarius” or “age of love” started around this time, a major spiritual swift towards the coming beast system basically.

An old one but still well made

>the auto tune acension
youtu.be/Powi4XNUV-o

Repent and believe the gospel, eternity lies ahead.

Attached: E4552812-73DE-4A60-BDCF-C4DBE7226FCA.jpg (1060x1882, 490.49K)

2013 was probably the last year before politics seeped into every community online. 2016 or 2017 was the last year young normies still made fun of sjws, "now the successor ideology".

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-15 at 17-27-14 _v_ - BODY TYPE 1 _ BODY TYPE 2 - Video Games - 4chan.png (1324x178, 64.46K)

2012 was the last year that I genuinely felt I had any fun.

I have seen this topic constantly posted as well. However, thinking about it more, I noticed I was far more active on the internet during the 2010's than now. Now everything has basically been homogenized, and this place itself has lots of severe issues.

The younger zoomers seem to have taken after the worst millennials.

Can't say 2012 was a major change either. The 2010s were a downward spiral the whole way, but it didn't just start around politics and woke culture. It was the 2008 crash, bailout, and all that followed. But that too was preceeded by huge fiascos we often cite, war and 911, etc. And that event was preceeded by plans written up in the 90s or before. The 90s were decadent, lots of depressing media being pushed. Wasn't exactly having a great time in the 90s either. So I mean, how far back should we go, once again, with these ritual info harvest threads?

I would say the same. It seems like I have hardly any nostalgia for years or events after 2012. There are some things during the late 2010's, I feel nostalgic about, but they are few and far in between.

Attached: pepesadnostalgic.jpg (960x960, 66.4K)

Nice fucking try, but 2012 never happened. We went from 2011 to 2013. If you truly believe otherwise, there is no hope for you.

That's right. That's how I feel. Few and far between are the decent memories that stick after 2012. Personally I have more bad memories and loss after that year. It's just weird how I have so many good memories of 2012, more than the last 10 years combined.

Nice try, Mr. FBI, but we really went from 2011 to 2022, 1 plus 1 equals 2.

2012 was a mixed bag year for me. It had some high highs, but a lot of low lows. For most of the decade after it had just been low lows. Things started to look up in 2018 and 2019, but then the pandemic hit and now as a result of the recession that is not called a recession, my life is back to where it was in 2017. What a joke.

Attached: pepesadbed.jpg (418x352, 12.5K)

In 2012 I wasn't an alcoholic loser yet

Attached: 1613613211459.jpg (970x545, 770.74K)

Same, bro. I’ve become a misanthrope as well.