In Japan...

In Japan, mothers can choose to exclude fathers from their children's lives - deny them from any contact with the kids at all - for any reason and the father has no recourse, whether he is married to the mother or not. In other words, a woman can remove a man's children from his life permanently on a whim with the full backing of the law. In South Korea, China, etc. the situation is similar. I thought Asia was patriarchal and traditional in regards to marriage and children? Asians, care to explain? I could see feminists wanting this policy implemented in the West. It seems they already won in Asia long ago.

Attached: japan.jpg (736x490, 14.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

japantoday.com/category/features/kuchikomi/amount-of-monthly-kozukai-allowance-ties-into-salarymans-social-class
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Then they wonder why the birth rate is so low. God bless the little nigger that blew the shit out of Shinzo Abe with his black powder cyber punk gat.

Stop being a beta and control your woman

YOU CAN BUY PANTIES IN A VENDING MACHINE IN JAPAN ISN'T THAT SO QUIRKY AND UNIQUE? WHAT WHAT WHAT WILL THEY COME UP WITH NEXT LOL!?

worst korea was literally run by a feminist cult

And conservativm was just older males making sure that you marry and financially support their slut daughter. Your point?

On the other hand, we can’t really get divorce raped like in the USA.

Sounds matriarchal.
I thought we were living in a patriarchy.

Japan is only good for making cars that refuse to die.

they have not done that since like 2004

Japan's relations with fathers is screwed, you're expected to overwork so much it's not even considered a norm to eat with your children.

I'm borderline considering getting an aftermarket A/C compressor on my 2017 Civic because shit had died TWICE and I have like 25,000 miles on it

I know, that's why I hold onto my 1998 corolla for dear life.

1978 honda goldwing checking in. fucking things run forever (knock on wood)

They don't build cars in Japan for the international market anymore, except for bespoke models like a Nissan GTR.
The Japanese grey import market remains vibrant.
Those cars, designed for the Japanese market and sometimes still bearing Japanese knobs and dials, just don't break. But when a part does kick the bucket as all mechanical parts inevitably do, good luck sourcing a Japan-market part.

>Asian country is a social dystopia
>surprised
All of them. Not one exception.

Attached: 1651771895900.jpg (500x500, 36.28K)

Men used to be able to properly control women when society respected male headship and would backed the man when she got out of hand. That is no longer the case. The best you can do is pray she never wants to challenge your rule.

To add insult to injury, married men hand control of the money they earn to their wives and receive an "allowance" (kozukai 小遣い) from her.
japantoday.com/category/features/kuchikomi/amount-of-monthly-kozukai-allowance-ties-into-salarymans-social-class

Damn, sounds amazing. This is how it should be in all countries.

Developed country problems.

Attached: nothing.gif (264x300, 3.11M)

What does this have to do with you?
Repent and believe the Gospel.

>I thought Asia was patriarchal and traditional in regards to marriage and children?
South Korea was literally being run by a coven of witches.

Fuck off from Japan, christcuck.

Attached: 1568351756667.jpg (800x1360, 649.49K)

test

Japan is overpopulated
They need a ceiling of about 50 million to stop living like bugs
Globally there should be a 2 billion ceiling

This. I had a honda that lasted 30 years and only died because I was poor at the time and couldn't take proper care of it in its last years. I miss that car so much. I wish I could've kept it.

Rural Japs are far from being bugs. They are white in character.

Reminding all you weeb faggots that Japan was always the blueprint for a matriarch society.

Attached: 1558977763153.png (937x1108, 527.07K)

>hasn't heard of the goddess cult that runs Asia

Remember they were in the news a few years ago after having been caught running worst Korea instead of the president. They're deep in that whole continent

Haha, nice try, Heitor...
You will stand before God one day and will have to account for that.