WEF DECLARES TOTAL MEMEWAR

The World Economic Forum (WEF) has announced it has recruited hundreds of thousands of “information warriors (vaxxies)” to control the internet, policing social media and forums for “misinformation” and conspiracy content which will then be systematically shut down. According to Klaus Schwab’s WEF, misinformation on the internet is an “infodemic” that is “potentially deadly” and requires a “cure.” The definition of misinformation, according to the WEF, is
>anything they disagree with.
This means the information warriors will essentially be engaged in the act of shutting down dissent.

Conspiracy forums and Youtube comments sections are being targeted by the “digital first responders” who pretend to be ordinary users of the platform, but are actually working to disrupt discussion and support the ideology of Klaus Schwab’s WEF.

Announcing the news on a WEF podcast, UN communications director Melissa Fleming said
>So far, we’ve recruited 110,000 information volunteers, and we equip these information volunteers with the kind of knowledge about how misinformation spreads and ask them to serve as kind of ‘digital first-responders’ in those spaces where misinformation travels.”

> WEF Announce Recruitment of ‘Information Warriors’ To Control the Narrative on Social Media
newspunch.com/wef-announce-recruitment-of-information-warriors-to-control-the-narrative-on-social-media/
archive.is/r5jzw

Current Pastebin:
pastebin.com/L9VR19kM

Previous Threads:

Attached: 1660798629147840.jpg (1047x819, 255.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sis.wayne.edu/news/introducing-the-information-warrior-manifesto-36619
archive.is/vveGN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How can I apply to be a warrior? Get paid for shitposting?

if you're that concerned why don't you join the tournament to defend earth from outrealm

Attached: 1603011474883.jpg (867x1149, 180.34K)

They're off to a rocky start

laughing stock of the world

imagine working at intelligence agencies and govt to go on boards like Any Forums and promote how tasty the bugs are or how powerful the lates lesbian protester on the street was.

Job with no dignity.

Many lost souls in the clown world, so so sad

> Introducing the Information Warrior Manifesto
sis.wayne.edu/news/introducing-the-information-warrior-manifesto-36619
archive.is/vveGN

Attached: wayne state university information warrior.jpg (1200x1072, 184.67K)

Clause Schwab and his financial demons can suck my headless dick (thanks Jews, did you like the taste of my calamari ring) . I never purchased his products.

No chud. These are just fact checkers to stop retards like you from misinforming the goyi- general public. We cannot allow ridiculous conspiracy theories to be spread online.

As it happens apparently being evil also involves being an enormous joke of a being.

Kek, I wrote things less cringe than this by the time I was 8

"Liars goto Hell." -dhammapada and bible.

> (((fact checkers)))
kek

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-19_08-34-14.jpg (1354x597, 149.25K)

Physical violence will be the religion of the new world and it will be practiced mercilessly.

Prepare for battle

Attached: pepenerfgun.jpg (674x667, 53.35K)

but i thought infowars was a lie

WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG?

Attached: Sportpalast.jpg (900x1259, 145.24K)

Total Meme War it is.

Significant digits.
Their mainfesto is full of newspeak and poopoo peepee.

Attached: cod.png (712x812, 226.47K)

so far all they are doing is calling people incels and mentally ill
where are the memes? I forgot, these are leftists and faggots...they are waiting for people here to make them first!

who the fuck is even funding these schizo conspiracy theories, actually amazing that someone want to pay someone else to spread misinformation, truly insanity

Attached: 1646856203427.jpg (1024x853, 110.38K)

damn daniel ze bugs bussin!
bottom text

knew someone would post this
here's your Any Forums gold