We are now in the age of mass depopulation

Excess deaths will accelerate from here on and begin to soar, as the mainstream media blames everything but the vaccines.

Attached: 324342342342342342222.png (748x836, 475.91K)

Safe and effective

Not my problem.

I hold anti maskers and anti vaxxers responsible because the lockdowns wouldn't have lasted as long if they had just followed the rules

this

Attached: why_no_vax.png (826x763, 567.72K)

Climate change

Guaranteed replies

ye just follow the rules goy

Shame what ol boy did to hisself.

population is coming down one way or another goyim
youre simply no use to us

Any Forums literally was discussing how the lockdowns would fuck our immune systems, mental health, and physical activity. The first world was already fucked as it is beforehand but this likely tipped it over for a shit load of people.

swamp gas

>NPC consoomer goys die off
Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

They're blaming the deaths on lockdowns? Diabolical

The npc consumers are being replaced by nigger npc consumers

The death jab was forced in some places. Many people didn't want but they close everything on you

Yeah, not necessarily all because of the vaxx though. I'd assume the suicide rate is up and loads of surgeries have been delayed since it began.I'm not entirely sure if they've gone back to normal yet.

Africa won’t suffer, mostly Europeans will. U.N. released latest population projections recently and are still predicting growth albeit at a slower pace for several decades to come.

Is the rate accelerating? I remember one of the theories on here is that the immune system would collapse from constantly fighting the spikes, and this could be the start

They tried that over here, I never fell for it. And now the people who shunned me come back with their hats in hand.
Which will eat themselves in the urban centers.

Attached: 1654962069703.jpg (750x750, 44.98K)

How do we split the kill ratio for mRNA experiment versus non-mrna experiment? I've talked a few HR cunts at work into getting vaxxed and staying boosted for those of that can't get vaxxed like myself, even after dropping vaxx mandate. They're constantly sick. Those are my vaxx kills.

>Forced
Anything short of a long chase through wilderness followed by many many men holding you down and injecting you kicking and screaming was a choice faggot.

I had the vax forced on me to keep my job. I am an only child and my parents need some financial support to stay afloat so I gave in after being threatened to lose my job and health insurance. I got the 2nd jab in October, in February I started having chest pains. I have an appointment to go see a cardiologist next week to see what is wrong with me. This might be my breaking point bros, god speed to you all.

>from here on
two more weeks

>We are now in the age of mass depopulation
we are also in an age of mass retardation.

The entire covid thing was a scam. Un fucking believable how many people fell for it.

it is a bad thing because niggers and spics didn't get the vaccine so they automatically replace everyone.

white genocide was real nigger.