Veganism is bad, cause... IT'S JUST IS OK!

>veganism is bad, cause... IT'S JUST IS OK!

Attached: cow.jpg (1200x742, 228.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97Wry4ppywQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what are you sliding?

>Live in the pod
>Eat the bugs
>Take the experimental corporate jabs
Why are the people who claim battery farming animals is bad always the ones seeking to battery farm humans?

because humans are omnivores and heavy dietary restrictions are bad for your health, faggot

Attached: healthy-food-pyramid-chart_1308-47113_jpg.png (2000x1539, 1.7M)

Just look at this cow. It could have become a painter or an engineer, but it was slaughtered for meat.

>ACKCHUALLY RUINING THE ENVIORMENT ABUSING ANIMALS AND RUINING YOUR HEALTH IS BASED AN LE REDPILLERINO WANTING THE WORLD TO BE A BETTER PLACE IS GOLOBOLOHOMOLERINO AND JEWISH BY DEFAULT

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124.22K)

Ok, enjoy your concentration camp diet. I wont stop you.

3rd world countries shouldn't be allowed to eat meat since they don't have the means to humanely slaughter

I'd definitely do that to animals and humans.
Beta male.

Andrew Tate threads, the jew is afraid of the goy being inspired by based alpha males.

>3rd world countries shouldn't be allowed to eat meat
So America? I've worked as slaughter houses in mutt land, you niggers don't even use stunners half the time.

Of you want to be a vegan, go for it. Don’t be surprised when people have no interest in your kooky food religion.

>WEF shill

>humane
>slaughter
>murder
>humane
>ending life

Attached: meat-consumption-world-map.png (1600x900, 931.9K)

That's not where my meat comes from

Livestock are artificially inseminated, which means if you eat meat, you're paying someone to fist a cow.

Attached: download.jpg (201x251, 7.8K)

But he literally just regurgitates Any Forums threads

Killing an animal should be a mandatory rite of passage for all boys. This is why 100% of onions boys/vegans are urbanites.

>they don't have the means to humanely slaughter
Nigger they hunt, like humans have for ages

You had this thread last night and got humiliated left and right after acting like a plebbitor, nigger, give it a rest already.

Attached: 1660856748902388.jpg (300x219, 18.14K)

Outdated. We poor af now and we're at record lows.

>>veganism is bad, cause... IT'S JUST IS OK!
Yes but unironically

Fisting cows to fight globohomo and le jews !

Nobody gives a fuck about your obsession, retard. Meat is tasty, deal with it.

>there is no difference between brutally torturing something to death, and killing something as quickly and painlessly as possible
Mercy killings and quick executions? Who cares about that shit, throw people in the vat of boiling acid it's the same thing.

This is the only solution

Prey eat plants
Predators eat meat
Don't forget cucky

I bet he gets a little hard every time he does that

>ruining the environment
all done by chinks, pajeets, and jewish megacorps. people have been eating since the beginning of time.
>abusing animals
Animals eat animals, humans are animals, humans eat animals. Fuckin cry about it pussy
>ruining your health
Thoroughly disproven. Veganism ruins your health. I'll keep eating meat like all my forefathers who lived good lives and procreated.

Attached: 6e589eed49d742dfb5b188c0ba1e92f5_png.png (683x1024, 412.12K)

ok but botom of pyramide in moderation fi you don't burn 3000-5000 kcal daily in job or in sports

You should change meat section with bread section.

killing is not humane, do you think these animals live happy lives to the moment when they are murdered and killed for their taste?

>Prey eat plants
Gorillas are not prey but eat plants. Completely vegan.

veganism isn't bad I just want to eat meat because I don't think cows are cute or matter in any way shape or form. Who cares about the ugly beasts.

WEFaggot detected
Go eat ze bugs and leave us alone you fuckin cunt

Veganism is bad because it destroys human health....
youtube.com/watch?v=97Wry4ppywQ

(But technically this only happens to leftoids, so it's great, pls kill yourselves)

veganism at its core is not about the animals or wellbeing or whatever at its core like all movements that go full on political its a mean of controlling others its is used to enact the power fantasies of sociopathic megalomaniacs

that is why veganism is bad

try and change my mind

Attached: 1660848268142434.jpg (1242x915, 149.72K)