Atheist Jew Sam Harris Admits He Is Pro-Satanic Child Murder

>Was there a conspiracy against Trump? Absolutely, but I hate Trump so it was OK.
>conspiracies are fine when they are done in the open.
>if Hunter Biden had child skeletons in his basement, that's good as long as Trump lost.
mobile.twitter.com/ellymelly/status/1560211000552718336

Attached: Sam just.jpg (1080x1518, 289.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Metapolitics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dont think anybody really gives a shit about whoever Sam Harris is. It's a shoehorn attempt to grab control of a sub-genre of conservative conservation and put it in control of Jews. Same with Ben Shapiro. These people appear out of thin air and quickly rise to the top.

Attached: samharris.png (725x906, 118.71K)

No one gives a fuck about this old gay kike.

The ends justify the means in other words. That really ends well.

>oy very, the goyim know!

Not asking you to be interested in Sam Harris but for Sam to acknowledge what he did throws a wrench in the left's entire narrative. I don't care about Sam per se but it was interesting to see even leftists turn on him for his justifying by any means necessary to defeat Trump attitude. That's the gist of the entire story

What a fucking retard.

>The ends justify the means in other words.
jews invented this phrase

Ok, understood. My issue however is that it's a shoehorned cultural/media figure that is a Jew, used to subvert the organic conversation by making certain ideas artificially prominent. Just like Ben Shapiro. Just like Jon Stewart. Just like Hollywood and the music industry. And still, with this hack, nobody really cares. He is nobody.

what a fucking faggot cuck

wow what a surprise!
pedo satanic jews?? how can it be??? what's next? faggots are groomers? no way!

he's a retard who literally doesn't even understand that free will not only exists, but is the fundamental principle of reality

> atheist jews being jews
How did that happen

>nor do I think they did that
He must be Biden-tier body-double.
No way he is this stupid.

Attached: 2020_election_fraud_wisconsin.png (932x805, 88.62K)

Sam Harris has always been stupid
He is a child with no original thoughts
Atheism is a vehicle jews use to undermine nations

>Rich chosenite from Hollywood gets to say crazy things and is still rich chosenite.

This

>Atheism is a vehicle jews use to undermine nations
no that's Democracy

This godless faggot got banished to the shadow realm in a debate with the G.O.A.T.- William Lane Craig, TWICE. Dumb monkeyfuckers

>Chosenite
Kek haven't heard that one. That's going in the lexicon.

Who cares? The Christian bible is okay with child murder as well.

What interview is this from?

He is lying. That's not what he said. That's not what he meant. That's not what he defended verbally. That's not what he extrapolated when the interviewer questioned him.

those who call themselves jews but are not are all the same
we have evidence aplenty for their genocide but here we sit, letting them pollute this earth without any pushback
you all disgust me

>Atheist Jew
> t. retarded christfag nigger

>The Christian bible is okay with child murder as well.
I love how ritual sacrifice is excused

lol what reality are you from? Then why is your CHRISTIAN daddy Trump or your CATHOLIC enemy Biden so in bed with the Jews? Deny it all you want, but the religious, especially the religious right has been completely subverted to the point where Jews are literally worshipped as the chosen ones.

Attached: biden-cabinet.png (3025x1825, 1.66M)

Is still like to know what the massive corruption of trump is that’s been missed by the very eager justice department to arrest him.

weasel words from a man who just torched his career by saying exactly what he believed

How come people don’t spend literally all day talking about how the leader of HHS is a tranny? All the other agencies take health directives from a fucking tranny, including dept of education. Also this has to be some planned shit cuz doesn’t Canada have a tranny health minister, too? Why the fuck.

Pft..
We all knew Democrats would cheat (again) in 2020. Only surprise is Russian trolls didn't support Trump and Chinese software didn't mislead DNC into giving up on Rust Belt.
I doubt there's been a 'clean' election maybe ever, in the US.

>391714681
>Atheism is a vehicle jews use to undermine nations
no that's Democracy
No that's capeshit and 109% Black representation on every single advert.
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Metapolitics