A serious question for Ruski Bros

How many of your friends and family will die for the monke's banan? Is it worth it? Your country now faces upheaval like the west, throngs of Central Asians will need to flood in to plug the gap of moscovites and African gentlemen will know your bankrupt women Carnally.

Was it worth it? Would you change anything if you could?

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg (750x920, 90.48K)

Better than dying for a jew goy

Attached: ukraine president.png (845x814, 1.04M)

fpbp

You're retarded, I pray daily that the Jews continue to lose their fragile grip on power and my brothers in Christ and Allah fulfill their own prophecy of complete extermination for defying God for a third time.

> brothers in Allah
Shitskin paedophile worshipper detected, opinion discarded

Im not russian but here is how i view the war

Long story short
>putin is orthodox christian, orthodox believes that jews killed jesus
>putin wants to bring russia to its orthodox roots
>putin wants to unify the slavic people under one ruler, divided control always lead to chaos
>also wants to bring the "historical land of russia"

If you have anything agianst the historical land of russia thing then you must be agianst isreal as well, other than that you are a hypocrite

For the reasons above if i was slavic russian and orthodox christian i will be 100% with putin and would see that it is indeed woth it, becuase you too will support the one who is fighting for your beliefs.

>If you have anything agianst the historical land of russia thing then you must be agianst isreal as well, other than that you are a hypocrite

For me im agianst using the historical land expansion as an excuse to invade a country, its just silly that someone uses it as an excuse, and what is more silly the people who are bitching agianst it

pootin is an atheist commie jew murderer

>tf
Which one in pic rel are you?

Attached: England.jpg (1158x1200, 373.75K)

cope, the only active militarization thats happening is in hohloland lol. there wont be any in russia because there are a lot of guys who sign the contract to fight with these nazi degenerates

I'm not talking about putin's ambition to become a memorable dictator, I am talking about the average Russian who will see no benefit to their lives whatsoever, be forced onto the front line as cannon fodder and face a worse economic situation than the 1990s in due course, purely because monkey wants to go the way of team rocket and 'unite all peoples within our nation'. America does this well with soft power, russia could have the potential to be an economic superpower too but went the way of backward corruption and not advancing their economy any further forward than other banana republics. It is all a smoke screen to create the enemy from without in order to maintain absolute power.

> Banbury
Pakis and niggers working together. Wow that is quite a heartwarming story.

> lots of people
Why is russia struggling to find man power and trying to pay mercs from shit skin countries to fight if there is an ample supply of willing men in Russia?

The heartwarming story is this one.

Attached: england 3.png (617x2276, 1.64M)

>How many of your friends and family will die for the monke's banan?
"If Russians are ever allowed to have free elections they will immediately put fascists in power who will hang us all."
- Margarita Simonyan, Putin's propaganda chief

Make of that what you will.

Attached: симоньян.jpg (680x725, 305.65K)

go back to your nigger shithole polenigger rat

Attached: 1659507441439.jpg (960x1280, 826.49K)

> Why is russia struggling to find man power and trying to pay mercs from shit skin countries to fight
lol who

Money we'll spent.. in fact only 1000? that's pretty cheap

More then you get paid to clean toilets kek

lol wut? jewkraine has asked for foreign mercenaries including hundreds of you polenigger subhumans

Attached: 1641771221002.webm (480x778, 2.93M)

That's sounds like something a fascist dictator would say to justify not having an election.
> anything I don't agree with is a fascist!
He sounds like an antifa faggot.

when will you go back to your nigger shithole? do you think white people want you in their country?

Attached: 1651777768680.jpg (1200x742, 201.83K)

I don't engage with meme flag posts.

>How many of your friends and family will die for
None. Even hardcore vatnics not gonna do this shit.

whatever nigger you have to go back

Attached: 1649219249529.jpg (1000x799, 238.9K)