Having kids

Why would you want to have kids when it will ruin your wife's hot body? Even with exercise after having children she will still look pregnant because her ab muscles will be seprated and eventually she will give up working put and get really fat. Why have kids when you wife will just get fat and ugly? You won't be attracted to her anymore and will just end up cheating.

Attached: The-Mommy-Pooch-2-1024x576.png (1024x576, 187.08K)

* working out

Kids are fun virgin. Cuming in a clean pussy is fun. Knowing that pussy is always there is fun. Go cope.

Have fun with an ugly fat woman after she gives birth

Nah I’ve met plenty of women who have kids that haven’t turned into tubs of lard. Plenty of childless women are also fat as fuck. Don’t let your woman fall into the ‘eating for two’ shit.

Kek enjoy being alone

Women becoming actually fat after having kids is a purely modern thing due to how they eat after birth and not being physically active

My wife is 35 and has given me two kids and her body is still fantastic.

Attached: InCollage_20220602_145042167.jpg (4096x3276, 3.71M)

Women are supposed to have kids as it will make them look more curvy and attractive.

this OP IS A RETARD

Attached: hanma-yujiro-yujiro-laugh.gif (220x257, 1.84M)

These people are just fat. Eat less

>Why would you want to have kids when it will ruin your wife's hot body?
She will get old no matter what, stupid.

Skin on belly will never pull back, it will forever stay overstretched even with exercises

It's a women's purpose to loose their beauty creating more beautiful children.

Have you tried getting rid of all the fat under the skin? Thats what works for everyone else

cute kids

If you're only marrying your wife for looks, you're setting yourself up to be divorce raped.

this only happens to women who give birth in hospitals.

eternally young, eh? ah yes i remember those feelings. i suppose now would be a good time to wake you up.
you are going to grow brown spots on your skin.
you will become flabby
you will wrinkle
you will wither
you will become weak
you will be grey
you will be old and unattractive someday

the choice is yours:
> love for 50 years, and have companionship in the last days
> be a young empty whore until beauty fades, then spend your last 25 years in self-induced solitary confinment, unable to care for yourself or find anyone who gives a shit about you

you have to think in timescales longer than your genitals. the clock is ticking. you have an expiration date.

Mommy pooch is cute

based post

would kiss the stomach on the right

Maybe not fat but she definitely is aging in the face.

Having kids also gives your woman wrinkles.

She's 5/10

Just be a man and get your girl a tummy tuck after she’s recovered from child birth and the kid gets a bit older.
10K and your wife will look like she has the stomach of a 18 fit girl.