Why are gays like this?

Why are gays like this?

Attached: gays.png (606x1214, 854.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/figure/ctimization-rates-among-lesbian-gay-bisexual-and-heterosexual-women-and-men-based-on_fig1_302301942
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The next time a faggot talks down to me, I’ll remember that he’s wearing a diaper at 30

Jews

> Has anal fixation
Is that you 1/150th German heritage showing?

Just 10 years ago this posts would make people vomit, now they are considered normal. Zoomers need to die before anything can change.

Chronic anal fissures are a thing and can be very painful. Botox helps treat that

Gay people 100% existed 10 years ago

Attached: 42E3E46C-CF24-4A19-A23C-467C568925C3.png (1074x642, 80.46K)

That is not what I said fag. Gay people always were disgusting animals, but only now, and during the fall of ancient Rome and Greece, was their degenerate behavior normalized.

It’s because 99% of gays were sexually abused as kids.

I’m reading the biography of Da Vinci right now and I didn’t realize he was a faggot. Seems like that fact about his life is oddly omitted or overlooked? Seems like he should be propped up and celebrated as one of the smartest fags ever. But then you read on and you figure out why. The master/apprentice relationship was a groom factory. Families would give their 8-9yo boys to an art “master” who would use them as a fuck toy. Da Vinci did the same thing with his apprentices too. Gays are just degenerates and pedophiles. Muslims are right to throw them off buildings

It still makes most people vomit. We just can't admit it anymore.

OK a single tweet on twitter for their fellow gay people is not the same thing as "normalized"

>It’s because 99% of gays were sexually abused as kids.
Yeah no more like 15%. Also that has NOTHING to do with anal fissures

Attached: article14-01.png (608x455, 37.93K)

Again, braindead fag, not what I said. The tweet is just the end result of a decade of brainwashing.

Based.

Why do gays always wanna let you know they are gay. Why cant they just live life normally

You reckon if you kick a faggot they'll shit themselves?

how tf do you get fissures from human dicks, theyre so small in comparison to what i shove up my ass

In normal world he would get banned on that twitter for spreading degeneracy, then the rest of night he would spend beaten up in hospital for being a faggot. That was usual turn of events only 50 years ago btw.

> OK a single tweet on twitter for their fellow gay people is not the same thing as "normalized"

Yes it is. The fact that the topic can be discussed openly in a public space means that it’s normalized.

> Yeah no more like 15%. Also that has NOTHING to do with anal fissures.

What’s the source of that chart? How do the define sexual abuse? How do they define adolescent? How do the account for underreporting? How do the account for lying to protect the older person that abused them? All this science is manipulated to push their agenda. Even if it is only 15% is enough to raise an eyebrow. And yes, inserting something into your ass can cause a fissure.

Tell me this fag, what is the purpose of the anus? What is the purpose of the penis? To use them outside of their evolved purpose is perversion.

Anyone can get anal fissures, you can literally get them from having too hard of poop.

Are you fucking retarded or something? During the fall of Rome homosexuals were burned, because muh christianity.
A lot of good roman emperors were flaming fags. Just look at Hadrian who even deitified his favourite boy toy

in a normal world there just wouldnt be gays.

Nevar forget.

Attached: 1660701161593311.jpg (1024x838, 110.68K)

>Yes it is. The fact that the topic can be discussed openly in a public space means that it’s normalized.
Well 10 years ago, gay issues were discussed openly on social media.

>What’s the source of that chart? How do the define sexual abuse? How do they define adolescent? How do the account for underreporting?
researchgate.net/figure/ctimization-rates-among-lesbian-gay-bisexual-and-heterosexual-women-and-men-based-on_fig1_302301942

Where do YOU get the 99% number from? From being a schizo?

>Tell me this fag, what is the purpose of the anus? What is the purpose of the penis? To use them outside of their evolved purpose is perversion.
lol. By your logic should we kiss each other with our mouths because mouths are for eating only?

it's ok abdul, there is nothing wrong in being gay in muslim community.

Bottoms are the most worthless of faggots, why be the one getting hurt?

can you sauce me on which biography you're reading?

Attached: 1659850499243942.jpg (1080x869, 198.59K)

When it became Christian, Rome had already fallen. Degeneracy is always precedes the death of an empire, and in case of Rome, the influences came from another fallen empire, Greece.