How long till (((they))) kill him?

How long till (((they))) kill him?

Attached: Russ.jpg (508x603, 30.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6q_dFbbW9WE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((You)))
(((He))) is one of (((them)))

Attached: Happy Dots.jpg (400x550, 3.1K)

>still on yt
>op is a flaggot
Go back

>this controlled opposition from an elite family of english aristocrats is a threat to the very group he's a part of
oh sweaty

>elite family of english aristocrats
I don't think you know what you're talking about.

Girlfriends uncle is a Rothschild. Never gonna happen. You'll notice he only criticizes their competition.

Please this dumb nigger will never go against zog or trannies or faggots

Who?

youtube.com/watch?v=6q_dFbbW9WE

Attached: Russel Brand Yuval Harari.jpg (1062x1280, 203.32K)

He literally criticized the w.e.f ...klaus is married to rothschild your are fucking stupid dude

>what is controlled opposition?

Death to kikes

Be patient, you're almost there for WW3 and return to monke.

Let's see how you kikes will do without spare spectacles in an the following industrial collapse, you're all myopic, no?
Coincidence? I think not.

Attached: 1660887382793989.png (513x491, 249.32K)

Based. This.

He's kinda rerarded

Until who kill (((her)))? Lurk more boomer.

Why are the Rothschilds never at the wef meetings? Hmm? Schwab is competition, that's why. Schwab tried to infiltrate them to gain power and they've left him hanging. Now he's the face of evil everyone is gasping at.

>comments disabled

He's (((their))) version of Alex Jones. His job is to replace Alex and engraciate himself in the eyes of dissidents.

No. Someone else with his wifes name 70 years ago was a Rothschild.

Stupid rumour

this guy sounds like he's about to go psychotic

Forced eceleb garbage

Attached: 1660917244258.jpg (711x1024, 135.83K)

He's controlled opposition. Just the new cultural safety net for boomers and the more stupid gen X'ers now that the Q psyop is dead.

Attached: nene_smug.jpg (400x400, 60.82K)

>english aristocrats
wait, i thought he was a gypsie

For what? Being the most boring man on Earth?
doubt.jpg

He was married to a Goldsmith (Rothschild)

> eceleb
they all deserve death user

Attached: DTJ.jpg (693x973, 672.19K)

Came here to post this.
fpbp
/thread

Scwab would immediately appear less evil if he stopped speaking english.

Why is everyone spamming Harari all of a sudden? I read his shit like 6-7 years ago when my therapist tried to... idk probably "deradicalize me" but he's literally a secular faggot j*w spouting various rationalizations in his books for all the postmodern depravity we're seeing. Why is he getting spammed in multiple threads now?

Saw him in a k-hole at an awards ceremony and naked taped to a bus whilst on heroin. Why would I take any policial advice from an ex druggie washout celeb?

russel is obviously some high up mason. but the idea that any man who puts his hand across a young girls chest to hold her is kinda fuckedand paints some decent men as pedos. sometimes when I carry my girl I have to put my hand on her chest to stabilize her

Attached: 5207462512_1dd489c733_o.jpg (796x1200, 521.13K)