What are the political implications of trying to play God?

"Researchers in Australia and the US are embarking on a multi-million dollar project to bring the Tasmanian tiger back from extinction.

The group of Australian and US scientists plan to take stem cells from a living marsupial species with similar DNA, and then use gene-editing technology to "bring back" the extinct species - or an extremely close approximation of it."

Is it moral if we were responsible for the animal going extinct?

If they start bringing back Homo ecrectus, Neanderthals, and Denisovans it's gonna get really weird.

news.yahoo.com/tasmanian-tiger-scientists-hope-revive-235248340.html

Attached: tasti.jpg (705x397, 38.43K)

I want mammoths.

That's what she said.

Man made horrors beyond our comprehension incoming

I promise you a flood if this goes through.

>If they start bringing back Homo ecrectus,
wut
How do you "bring back" niggers, they never left.

>bring back Homo Erectus
>it's a nigger
>bring back Neanderthal
>first words: "OY VEY"
>bring back Denisovans
>starts scalping Chinese Han for fun by the age of 5

I know of something just as interesting.
>mix human and animal DNA
>produce human female who develops a cow udder and can only say "Moo"
>produce human male with horsecock
>produce negro male mixed with gorilla DNA in an effort to see if that makes the negro less aggressive
>be in 1965
>it's not a fanfic

Just do Jurassic Park and be done with it.

wtf are you on about schizo

there are no implications or complications. If we create a better version of "nature" and it takes over current nature then that is just how its gonna be. There is no playing god as its just going to be as it has always been, nature is inherently uncaring. A more well adapted creature will remain where others have perished, If it is the cause of it and requires them for survival then it wasnt all that adapted and dies in turn. It really is that simple and doesnt require much mental gymnastics. If you want to bring ethics or morals into this then first take a look at the state of man. Our depravity knows no limits and is a natural state for us courtesy of the never ending cycle of creation running since the dawn of first microbial life.

I want Woolly Rhinoceros and Mastodons!

Attached: OIP(1).jpg (332x256, 9.08K)

CRISPR being used for chimera breeding.
Human-animal hybrid experiments go back to the 1950s-1960s involving the CIA and some select industries in the pharmaceutical world.
When Fauci created HIV, it was based on chimera experiments.

Attached: 1.jpg (2560x1707, 564.48K)

This is kinda pointless... I'm thinking cloning will be the only way to do this properly. If you have to gene edit so much, it really would not be the same animal... if you are just trying to fit a niche than perhaps it could makes sense... but realistically without the power of natural selection working on them to 'test the bugs' they will probly be ineffective animals. I could see them doing this with mammoths/elephant for the roaming herds benefit for soil etc.

IT would be an awful mistake to bring back neander/denisova/erectus. Truly a monstrous mistake uniike any we have made yet. Same problems as above except it would be done with a human and be even more unethical.

Lmao. I hope they bring back homo erectus and it's an above average negroe who hates niggers

>wut

Wut you talkin' bout, Willis?

Attached: GoRilla.jpg (999x688, 76.2K)

Don't see an issue with bringing back recently extinct animals.

Finally futas with huge horsecocks will be a reality. About goddamn time.

I think playing God is pretty based. It brought us airplanes, spacecraft, submarines, corrective surgery for handicapped people (who can make straight what God has made crooked?).
I think the true menace to society is superstitious cucks who get so scared by a Hollywood movie made by Jews (Terminator, Gattaca, Jurassic Park) that the start to think we should stop scientific research on a subject.

Attached: E22F9F71-F418-4118-B2BF-E80232E5B4F9.jpg (1125x1484, 372.64K)

(((Breathing))) is already (((playing God)))
>oh I'm merely going to vacuum surrounding air inside my meat tubes by automatically moving my diapgy so it can get into sacks of big bags inside of me where I will transmute into residual gas byproduct and also saturate hemoglobin in my vessels with oxygen
Stop doing this, you have no qualifications to (((breathe))), you are literally ruining natural world order by (((fucking around))) like this

Attached: 1618193907308.jpg (700x792, 70.16K)

>more well adapted creature will remain where others have perished, If it is the cause of it and requires them for survival then it wasnt all that adapted and dies in turn.

So why bring something back that couldn't make it the 1st time around? People will have to prop up this animal for it to survive.

"The population of Tasmanian tigers declined when humans arrived in Australia tens of thousands of years ago, and again when dingoes - a species of wild dog - appeared."

I know right.. like how those wytoid scumbags drove that tiger to extinction so they could fuck their sheep.

At least they're trying to right their wrongs with trying to bring it back.