Pitbull Genocide Happening

The chinks just started a countrywide pitbull Genocide. Wenn related.

Attached: e75.webm (238x426, 806.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fightdogmeat.com/asia/china-police-officer-bludgeons-golden-retriever-three-hours/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_bite
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dogs will be dogs
sects will be sects

Why do I feel sad watching this but not when this happens to a human?

Attached: 4C5EC7DF-0235-40D9-BBE0-5354808A5633.jpg (734x418, 76.47K)

This doesn't really bother me because nigger bull. But seeing a similar video of a police officer in China slowly beating a Golden Retriever to death was one of the most awful things that I've ever seen.

fightdogmeat.com/asia/china-police-officer-bludgeons-golden-retriever-three-hours/

God i hate chinks. Pits are awesome dogs when raised right and loved. Watch that poor puppers tail. Nobody got mauled.

>MUH NURTURE!
>IT'S NOT NIGGERS IT'S THE PARENTS!
Get a fucking German Shepard spic.

All animal abuse is degenerate. Shitbulls should just be sterilized.

Attached: Tired Pepe eyes.jpg (641x491, 43.34K)

Agreed. Only whites understand this

>tenderizing the meat

Fucking nuke that country already

Pitbull owners are different. Felon or future felon type people.

Any guy who watches this video and feels the need to comment in defence of a pitbull is a certified pussy that won't survive 10 seconds when shit collapses.

that or they're women.

Attached: punch.png (840x721, 17.25K)

Why would you watch that stuff user? It literally is poison to the mind.

Ayo I hate dogs

100%. I may not like shitbulls but I hate anyone who wants to normalize animal abuse. Animal abuse is low IQ behavior.

this

Animals don't know that they're mongrels. Same problem niggers have. Killing them is inhumane though.

I am for the sterilization of mongrels and requiring IQ tests for reproducing.

That's because you have to mentally compete with them.

Ayo I hate dogs. They are working animals, and their place is on farms, with hunters, and with professionals. In residential areas, dogs are dangerous and a nuisance, and I believe most dog owners break many existing laws daily. Plenty of dog owners let their huge dogs run right up to the fence and bark at pedestrians. That is harassment, perhaps even assault if the person interprets it as threats of violence from the home owner. It is no different from the home owner standing at the gate with a knife and telling every passerby that he wants to kill them. He's just let the dog do it instead, and it causes an equal amount of terror to pedestrians, as it often appears as though the dog could escape if it wishes. Also there are these stats:

>It has been estimated that 1 out of 2 people will sustain a dog-related injury during his lifetime
>According to national estimates, almost 1,000 persons per day are seen in US emergency departments for dog bites.
>Most victims are involved in normal, apparently nonprovoking activities before dog attacks.
>Most bites occur in children.
>Dogs are the primary source of rabies transmission to humans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_bite

No other pets pose these risks to us. No other pet will attack half the population, target children, and sends thousands to the emergency room daily. Cats, birds, rabbits, hamsters, none of these pets popular in residential areas maul children. Only dogs do this. This is not even considering the noise pollution of dogs and the feces they leave everywhere. They are not man's best friend. Compared to the rest of our animal companions, they are man's worst enemy.

The experiment of keeping dogs in the suburbs failed dismally. It needs to come to an end.

It's about time this board banned memeflags. It's so obvious they're all marxist kike trannies filled with estrogen.

This. Anyone who defends an animal that mauls babies is seriously deficit in testosterone.

So you want to make it impossible for yourself to reproduce? If IQ is going to be a measure... USA aint reproducing no more.

Pitbulls aren't animals. They're biology gone amock. It is righteous to rid your territory of creatures that pose a danger to your children.

>Ayo I hate blacks. They are working animals, and their place is on farms, with hunters, and with professionals. In residential areas, blacks are dangerous and a nuisance, and I believe most black owners break many existing laws daily. Plenty of black owners let their huge blacks run right up to the fence and chimp-out at pedestrians. That is harassment, perhaps even assault if the person interprets it as threats of violence from the home owner. It is no different from the home owner standing at the gate with a knife and telling every passerby that he wants to kill them. He's just let the black do it instead, and it causes an equal amount of terror to pedestrians, as it often appears as though the black could escape if it wishes. Also there are these stats:
>>It has been estimated that 1 out of 2 people will sustain a black-related injury during his lifetime
>>According to national estimates, almost 1,000 persons per day are seen in US emergency departments for black bites.
>>Most victims are involved in normal, apparently nonprovoking activities before black attacks.
>>Most bites occur in children.
>>blacks are the primary source of rabies transmission to humans

flag checks out

Attached: Fragile+otter_f523e1_9754416.jpg (700x879, 123.49K)

It doesn't make sense if you swap in blacks. Most people are smart enough to not adopt random blacks into their home and let them lick their infant's face.

I'm surprised that dogs in china haven't learned to kill every chink in sight.

I like your style

Attached: Josef_Mengele,_Auschwitz._Album_Höcker_(cropped).jpg (605x838, 277.94K)

very humane of you

Cats kill 2.4 billion birds a year in the US alone and will immediately give you toxoplasmosis. Enjoy your literal brain-control parasite.

to you he might look like a child but that
is an adult user so the pitbull hunting instincts didn't kick in

lmao fucking safety faggots are the worst. If some yellow nigger ever tried putting hands on my pibble he would probably need to have his neck sewn back together because i not only refuse to punish my dog for aggression and violence on strangers but actively encourage it.

this makes sense since the aztecs have a natural fear of dogs since the conquistadors used a few large breeds against them.

Attached: NEW-WOJACK-DROP-SUMMER-2022.png (620x583, 18.58K)

wtf do you mean, dogs literally do that without being taught. Your brain has clearly been rotted by dog propaganda. They have to be "socialized" to be nice to humans, and even then the so-called "family dog" will attack thousands of children daily. Fuck dogs.

Nigga are we comparing dead birds to an animal that sends thousands of humans to the emergency room daily and kills dozens of infants yearly? Yeah cats are an eco-hazard, but they are not the danger to humans that dogs are.

>i not only refuse to punish my dog for aggression and violence on strangers but actively encourage it.
The average pitbull owner

he's probably a mudslime, i found most anti-dog posters are. They call themselves based but they're just whatever their overweight, semitic imam tells them they are.

Ayo I suddenly don't feel about all the South Africans brutally murdered by nogs. Hopefully it keeps happening.

why does this webm make me so hard?

chinx are absolute subhumans, we should kill all chinx, tehy are useless ugly assholes anyways
and there are to many of these creatures on earth

cause you are a sick faggot

definitely not the average, i am the master pibble owner.

My most blood thirsty trooper is named is bleue, she's quite small but hyper-aggressive and has a vertical leap of 6ft and since she's so small, she's agile and much harder to hit, she's also a certified boar killer, she's tagged 2 so far, which is 2 more than you.

you're going to be late for your morning prayers, al-dubabbi

Let's start a Chink genocide, instead.

>muh man's best friend
>muh puppers

Nigga I don't give a shit about Allah and Mohammed. I'm not anti-dog. I said you can have them on farms, in rural areas to go hunting, and in professional environments (police, military). But dogs in suburbs and residential areas is a failed experiment. All the other pets do not maul our children and attack strangers. Just dogs. They are a uniquely violent problem.

Ayo homes with dogs have higher percentages of fecal particles and bacteria, and are dirtier than homes without dogs. The cars of dog owners are also dirtier than dog-free folks.

I love pit bulls.

If this is true then good pitbulls are scum that should be irradicated.

When are chinks not genociding every living thing, including themselves?

amerimutts and whitoids will probably seethe and call to end racism against shitbulls

He wasn't defending them you absolute retards

That was quite cathartic actually.
FUCK PITTS.

I love my pit bull.
He is wise, caring, gentle and playful.
Great companion.

kill yourself first, Adolph. you were never deemed to win anyway.

>All animal abuse is degenerate.
Yes
>Shitbulls should just be sterilized.
No, they should be euthanised humanely due to the risk they present to children and other animals.

you are scum that should be eradicated, ahmed

good. fuck pitbulls