Keep your daughters , girlfriends wives etc away from faggots

They will befriend them and lure them in with “gay bestie shopping trips” meanwhile these faggots teach your women how to be whores , they socially coerce them into promiscuity and dangerous lifestyle choices . If she’s a fat girl they’ll lie to her and say she’s perfect and beautiful the way she is so she won’t lose weight and straight men will want to fuck faggots instead , anything that your women are doing that is bad for them , irresponsible or antisocial the faggot will encourage so he can plunder your asshole. Don’t you see? You have to fight trannies on the surface but really you’re also putting faggots back in their place. Society cannot be run by the faggot he will be the end of your sons
He’s already trying to take real women away from you and replace them with Frankenstein

Attached: 965B8525-4A7B-44AE-9614-9CB9E8A8DC67.jpg (720x720, 53.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9osFxuw6Ar4&t=201s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a Jew

Yes in the media they are all Jews but the real faggots in the world they are sleeping in your daughters bedroom gossiping about boys while feeling her up in her sleep and encouraging her to hate men and to be a disgusting whore so straight men will want to try faggots instead
Trannies need to be defeated first
By defeating them you at least can defeat the gay men literally raping you and your sons

Bumping my own shit

faggots deserve the rope
youtube.com/watch?v=9osFxuw6Ar4&t=201s

Bumping for truth. Keep faggots the fuck away from the females of your tribe. Also never date a girl that has a faggot friend unless you enjoy having your life and family destroyed.

Western men need to remember who we are and find our balls and speak publicly in the institutions to put faggots in their place
It’s the only way
They will completely destroy the family within a few more years of bad economy and more restrictions etc
The time is now
We must not make the mistake of being violent because they will turn it into their holocaust and we will never hear the end of it
We must grow a spine and put our jobs on the line to say no to these shit fuckers

Don't gays hate women?
Why would they interact with them?

Dumb kike. Don't they brief on anything before you start "work"? Anyway, do kill yourself.

Yes they will ALWAYS come between you too they will demand to know every detail of your marriage and sex life and they will turn your woman against you - poisoning her with male feminist lies about how toxic you are or how bad in bed you are meanwhile they beg them for pictures of your dick they can coom to
Make no mistake these faggots hate your women at the end of the day - they are cunning and they keep their enemies close
So they will go to the baby shower etc be the perfect bestie while secretly plotting to destroy your marriage and if there’s kids you’ll be damn sure those kids will get touched by uncle faggot eventually
These pricks are parasites and they have no business poisoning the women in your lives against you
Us straight men need to grow a spine and put these fuckers in their place

because op is retarded and gets his news from pol humor threads

She's hot, what's her name?

See my other posts - faggots keep their enemies close they’ll have this bestie friendship with your women for years and even decades meanwhile the whole time they are slowly destroying her every relationship inside out and turning her against straight men
So they can disrupt the relations between the sexes and plunder your asshole

Faggots bring nothing but bad decision making they steer and guide women into doing the most depraved and irresponsible things so they can turn women into men . Turning women into men serves them well - if there’s no distinct female essence anymore - they win they get to fuck your asshole

Die tranny
Rope immediately

Yeah I must be the kike for going against tranny kikes trying to destroy the family by turning women into disgusting diseased whores who hate men so they can plunder straight mens assholes

You can't bump your own posts as a memeflag it's against the rules

The faggot only knows how to kneel for zog and his rules

Ozzy

Osbourne

You must be a kike because you memeflag and are a retarded newfag. I don't care about your alleged opinion; it is a worthless post you made and I know why you made it.

Why did I make it tranny please enlighten us
And yes unlike you I’m new and have a life
I know you live on the internet and at glory holes getting monkey aids faggot