EuroFags can cope

You will never be a real Man. You have no Buns, you have no Chicken, you have no Pickles. You are a Broken man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people Eat Chick-Fil-A without you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your Lack of Chick-Fil-A behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “Eat Chick-Fil-A” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your Lack of Chick-Fil-A is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a Chick-Fil-A Lover home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected Domicile. You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll take an Uber, Ride to Chick-Fil-A, Go up to the counter, and plunge into the warm embrace of a Chick-Fil-A Deluxe, with Pepper Jack cheese, No tomato. Your parents will find you, relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a Chick-Fil-A Hater is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably bare of Chick-Fil-A. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: Chick Fil A.jpg (722x477, 81.68K)

Attached: burger_vs_pljeskavica.jpg (1280x720, 117.51K)

kek
based retard

There's like 40 ingredients in the buns alone, not even joking.

Where the fuck is the cheese?

Also, Did Goyim nut in your burger or something?

Sees Romanian Flag,

Everything else is irrelevant

American hamburger - bread and ketchup so sweet you can't tell if you're eating a desert or a savory sandwich. Why burgerbros?

Cause nothing goes more better than with juicy delicious US burger than with sides of sugar breads

cheese with meat isn't kosher, user.

Attached: 1660674836791122.jpg (750x710, 55.53K)

Brioche is French, chickens are from Thailand, gherkins are Dutch. You genuinely don't know what food even is.

Uneatable huge pile of shit with super soggy untoasted bread. Disgusting. The American cookie size burger at the end of the table is probably disgusting too.

Do you even have a McDonald's in your shit hole country

Fun fact: eating at any McDonald's outside of the US would be considered a healthier diet for the average American.

>you have no Pickles.
Pickles are gross. Pickle eaters get the rope

We had a pljeskavica restaruant until 2020. Then covid killed one of the managers and they shut it down. They said they'll reopen as a franchising, but I doubt so.
And yes, it is fucking delicious.

How many US McDonald's have you been to? I'm sure your country has loads of then since you're trying to replicate everything we do

All vegetables are gross

>How many US McDonald's have you been to?
One (twice) in New York, and it was fucking disgusting by comparison. UK McDonald's aren't anywhere near as greasy or sickly sweet.
>I'm sure your country has loads of then since you're trying to replicate everything we do
This is the sort of laughable ignorance you develop when you get all of your world knowledge from Any Forums.

First thing I did every time I visited home from Europe was go to the chick fil a in the Atlanta international airport

All I see is goyslop

>New York
You base your entire view of America based of the 2nd shittest state. Next time you come here don't be such a faggot and indulge yourself on a real American experience

Seething and coping

Return your tea then, nigger.
Oh weird, suddenly crickets.

>a real American experience
You just said America can't be experienced from a single place, and yet you think there's somewhere that can do it? Sorry, I doubt your shitty McDonald's is any better in Minnesota or Ohio.
>Seething and coping
When presented with facts, the simple American brain often resorts of shitty current-year memes.
>Return your tea then, nigger.
Firstly, I don't drink tea. Secondly, I'm not saying you can't have something if it's from somewhere else, you dumb fuck.

>reeeeeee
return the tea.