France is the best country in Europe. I'm glad the world can enjoy their leadership and wisdom in times like these

France is the best country in Europe. I'm glad the world can enjoy their leadership and wisdom in times like these.

Attached: wp3338474.jpg (4706x3138, 251.8K)

Also, stop commenting les doomers français. Your country is great. Stop eating propaganda and demoralizing yourself. France is great, and will always be great.

Thanks for your supreme lack of effort in making this thread stupid double nigger.

You have never been to France

The modern Netherlands exist thanks to Louis Napoléon.

J'ai regardé des vidéos au Paris, au Lyon, au Marseille. Tout que vous commentez est vrai dans les grandes villes, mais pas les autres villes.

Attached: Mom_I_posted_it_again.png (400x400, 158.01K)

>says the memeflag

Um... thanks Pedro.

>France is the best country in Europe. I'm glad the world can enjoy their leadership and wisdom in times like these.

Attached: 16583293041759.png (496x725, 226.48K)

I disagree

De rien.

Why?

The world was a better place when Paris was its capital. Taking into account technology, of course

>no has estado en Francia
>he visto videos
Salvia

Why haven't uploaded a video yet and created a thread where she kisses some guy in a club? Is this what I should do? Putin does not pay me for this

Hé visto videos, he tenido profesores de mi país y franceses, he hablado con franceses fuera de Any Forums, he leído artículos. Yes, I'm informed.

sry, wrong thread

a peruvian frenchaboo? mdr
but yeah France is not that bad, especially now that our shitty gov is completely paralyzed for the next 5 years because shitcron couldn't even attain majority. Healthy stagnation >>>> dumb decisions and laws being passed every day

Cevichebro, that is not true, french people don't bathe, and they love racemixing with poos and shitskins. European values are going down the drain because they took the french revolution too literally. Don't be a dumb Juanito, and kneel before the might of Brazil, you'll fuck as good as we do.

Do you think the stagnation will last 5 years? Something will have to move forward, I don't think that will last a long time.

Also, I've heard Mélenchon was an option besides Le Pen and Macron, but did he really?

>tf
>tp
I'd rather make Brazil smaller than not supporting France. Don't get me wrong, Brazil is great, but you're too big and influential for your own good.

Attached: 1660778524115417.jpg (474x355, 30.77K)

Do they still exist?
Haven't heard anything about France for a long time.

>France is the best country in Europe
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
FRANCE IS LITERALLY AN AFRICAN SHITHOLE.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

literally in France rn and its the most cringe country in europe