Sanna Marin controversy explained

This is our PM

>start losing weight insanely fast
>rumours of drug usage go around but mostly seen in imageboards
>couple of times PM purposefully provocates reactions from people by posting social media influencer-tier pictures of herself
>she says that she wants to change the image of what prime minister should be
>fast forward to this week
>some of her C-tier Finnish pop star friends leak a private video of her dancing
>references of drug usage can be heard in video
>words such as "powder gang" or in Finnish "jauhojengi" are used which are reference to cocaine
>opposition leader calls her to go and take a drug test, one of her coalition MPs also says the same
>she says that the word "jauhojengi" was misheard
>her allies start saying it was "jallujengi" which would be a reference to alcohol
>later a tabloid asks 2 experts to analyze the video and say which one was it
>they say it is 100% the "powder gang" version
>yellow press leaks information of her being unfaithful to her husband
>Sanna danced intimately with at least three different men. She also sat on the laps of two different men. The Prime Minister held her hand on one man's chest and he held her gently by the arm.
>"Sanna was like one of his missionary team. She behaved like a single woman in her twenties. It was hard to believe she was married."
>videos of her being very touchy and close with a Finnish musician is leaked, apparently giving the prime minister a kiss on the the side of her neck
>you are here

Attached: 369592c8a41540b1.jpg (1080x1815, 148.83K)

Weight loss

Attached: 611d2f193c0d66f0.jpg (2515x1859, 432.69K)

tucker carlson said she is based and cute

she really looks better with some muscle and fat on her, she looks so bad

What is the average finns take on this scandal?

Women leaders: what a fucking joke. Controversy surrounding TikTok videos and weight loss. Get me outta this shit hole world.

She looks better coked up to be honest.

I don’t care about the drugs, I mean, that makes it worse, but the whoring and partying are bad enough alone.

If I were finnish anyway.

Uggghhh it's called self care you should try it sometime, you would fold under a tiny fraction of the stress that this proud queen is handling effortlessly

Women disgust me. The most pathetic beings alive.
It's a damn shame White people took Christianity and not Islam.

>Finnish "jauhojengi"
why does this sounds korean?

>>you are here

Attached: 1640372536760b.jpg (1310x755, 181.26K)

EU is going to collapse this winter.

Split on party lines for now. This whole husband thing is something that some might even refuse to acknowdlege because its yellow press

>unfaithful woman leading a nation
What could go wrong?

Attached: 91d00d6907f7397a.jpg (442x720, 22.7K)

Imagine hiring a feckless whoring thot as PM then getting surprised that she's a feckless whoring thot. Enough attention yet, Sanna? When will it be enough? Christ I hate modern woman

Imagine allowing a coked up whore to run your country.

I hope she dies

>woman leader
>goes home and sucks cock gets fucked while she enjoys it and screams to get fucked harder
woman leaders do not work
you cant be a leader and enjoy getting fucked

Thank you finnish quick rundown bro

Cant WAIT to see how everything goes with energy bills and politics. That could do it.

>be transvestite
>claim your name is Sanna when your birth certificate says your name is Pekka

FINNBROS PLEASE CAST THIS YOKE AWAY SOON

Timing of all this feels way too funny.
I wonder if we get new PM wich way he leans.

don't care, just hate seeing her face every time I come here. Boris fell for less, not that I care about him either. Not a good look for Millenial world leaders, basically bringing college fraternizing and degeneracy to the World Stage

Why are all incel vatniks so OBSESSED with Sanna having fun in her free time? Women are free to do what they want you quazi-muslim Nazi freaks.
Daily reminder that
>Finland WILL join NATO
>Vatniks WILL lose
>Ukraine WILL win
Have sex and/or kill yourselves loser vatnigger incels
>b-but she did coke!
So? Anyone with a modicum of influence does.
>b-but she acts degenerate!
According to you in vatnigger incel freaks, all mainstream politicians fuck kids in dungeons.
Having some fun in a night club is literally nothing.
>b-but she danced with a dude who's not her husband!
IT'S HER OWN BUSINESS YOU VIRGINS, LEAVE HER BE!

Attached: 1651767859733.jpg (892x1280, 133.24K)

If she was, she wouldn't ride schwabs pole and beg to be part of nato in exchange of selling her people.. Kinda what our dictator also wants. Must mean schwab has given female dictators a deal they can't refuse

Attached: 1651620436849.jpg (1206x1134, 255.77K)

>he
A female is in the role, so a female should stay in the role. Literally the thinking on our Supreme Court

At least she didn't party during a lockdown, unlike Boris johnson or macron.

>powder gang
Shes like 36 and so are her friends, why the fuck are they speaking like zoomers?

The world is just a comedy now

I'd honestly be more worried about when she said that "war hits the hardest on women" during an official negotiations with Russia.
Lefty politics does make sense in certain sectors but their leaders all 100% clowns.

This has been said for years now but you're probably right. I'm this (very) close to emptying a redacted into a redacted.
What shocks me is how rudderless europe and the rest of the white world seems to be in the face of abject femoid incompetence and its relative NONSENSE that we're made to endure. It has leaked into every part of policy, their weakness, their love for the other . Seriously, women are deserving of a genocide for their conduct over the past decade even though that isn't feasible due to neurobiological reasons that necessitate a quota of white knighting. I fucking hate women and I fucking hate man. This weakness will be defeated but not by our strength.

She doesn't lead shit, WEF tells her what to do, she just comes out every now and then makes nice speeches and signs papers

It's interesting but in the end who cares
You could have a hamster running your country, it's Finland