Ted Cruz the defender of Israel!

Ted Cruz the defender of Israel!

Attached: 3D66CBC0-6465-4C2F-B55D-DC1745A8B57C.jpg (1170x2074, 1007.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=csZadIKHilE&t=162s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would use my beard to defend Israel

He's such an enormous faggot that it hurts.

Ted Cruz? the Zodiac Killer?

If he likes Israel so much, go be a politician over there and let us worry about our own fucking country.

This migger

The only way you're allowed to be even slightly populist as a politician is if you pay weekly, public obeisance to the Jews in as humiliating a manner as possible.

Attached: torsion.png (933x706, 357.11K)

>Wow this country that murders Palestinian children is pretty cool

t. Ted Cruz

What a fucking nutnob

Such a beautiful jewish beard

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-150600~2.png (864x841, 218.94K)

The real reason it looks so good is that it makes him look like Fidel, but of course being an exile he will never cop to that.

Attached: C3CB2AD2-63D5-4266-8264-DC50DAF07509.jpg (792x988, 209.29K)

What the fuck happened to him? He was actually decent a few years ago.

>it gives Cruz a talmudic and rabbinic look
I bet Cruz has a kike ancestor like a lot of spics do. There's always been something very Jewy about him. Now that he mentioned it it's impossible to unsee.

The Zodiac Killer was actually Bernie Sanders, srs.

I prefer Justin Trudeau's beard. Ted Cruz' father was a Castro lover after all.

Wrong, There's old footage of him speaking before the kikes andy saying, "if you don't stand with Israel, I don't stand with you".

We know. Jews own finance and as a result both side of our Good guy/Bad guy Uniparty support them.

>He was actually decent a few years ago.
Um, no. He's the exact same faggot he's always been, who will volunteer YOUR money to be given to foreign powers (especially Israel) at the drop of a hat.

>allowed

When are we going to stop begging?

He follows one of the hokey evangelocon versions of Christianity where you stan for Israel constantly. I remember when he criticized a bunch of middle eastern Christians for not publicly supporting Israel. Like they were supposed to put their families at risk or something for a country that hates them no less while he himself would suffer no potential of harm and would actually stand to gain from the theatrics.

This fagot went from being Cuban to Canadian to later become a conservative Texan who loves Israel.

Funny, I remember him as being the GOP's Clinton in 2016; I remember CO and some other state at least just outright cancelling their primaries and gave all their delegates to Cruz, basically trying to squish Trump out of the party just like the demonrats did to Sanders. I even remember a royally asshurt Cruz telling people to "vote with their conscience" at the convention, he refused to endorse Trump lmfao

fuck israel
youtube.com/watch?v=csZadIKHilE&t=162s

Is this guy even a candidate would he be for the white house?