Finland's prime minister Sanna Marin getting her neck kissed by not her husband

Finland's prime minister Sanna Marin getting her neck kissed by not her husband.

Attached: FahPPxGUsAAvarN.jpg (846x1395, 36.65K)

Hot
Webm where?

>kissing a woman
what a cuck
he probably sucked on her clit like a faggot too

What is a good video sharing page?

so? you never partied? guess what, if you get rich and elite enough you get to party like this all the time, and you still work your ass off. I think it's great she knows how to let her hair down and party, I don't want some robot fake politician in charge.

She has a team of security following her around right? I wonder what they think watching their leader act like this.

cringe damage control memeflag

Waiting for her onlyfans.

why pathetic cope lmao

they think how they came on that same neck

Attached: 1660910375644473.webm (272x480, 2.74M)

It's so sad that it is not a BBC :^(

Paska Huorin is an illegitimate WEF whore and not the "minister" of anything.

Married woman and her husband likely at home taking care couple's child. Today 4:30 PM is Sanna Marin's press briefing... hopefully she resigns.

Why would she resign? And it's not unheard of for married couples to tolerate some mild fooling around. It happens. Get over it and learn to mind your business.

what kind of guy treats the Prime Minister of your country like a random club tart, even if she wasn't married? who are these twerps she's with anyway?

flag checks out

>A memeflag has an opinion

Attached: 3a7.jpg (680x680, 80.62K)

what you got something against peace?

Some sources say that man is Olavi Uusivirta who is a Finnish singer/celebrity.

probably has no idea who she is. If I were out clubbing and saw Kristi Noem thirsting, I'd give that gilf all sorts of attention without thinking twice because there's no way in hell I'd imagine our govna is out clubbing

What, you got something against us knowing from where you are coming from?

how can they not recognise her if they're Finnish? it would be like me letting Theresa May grind on my crotch, the moment she turns around I'm out of there

I'm coming from the heart brother, and I want peace. What's so wrong with that? All love bruv.

She's being treated exactly how she wanted to be treated.

it never occurred to these retards that the PM will wake up sober tomorrow morning and has the head of Military Intelligence on speed dial?

Are you willing to kill for the people you love?

forgot pic

Attached: sadKristi.jpg (1068x712, 681.95K)

Isn't he supposed to be gay?

she's just a politician though, not the head of your country. it would be more like not recognising Hilary Clinton in a strip club

This is all so staged. What are they trying to show or what am I not supposed to pay attention to?

if you look at it from that angle she probably wants to get fired after she got redpilled on reality after her visit to Ukraine and the whole NATO thing

>she's just a politician though, not the head of your country.
Our states are literally the equivalent of yuro countries. If you drove through SD and talked to everyone about your political woes, then did the same in CA and the same in WA, you'd understand what I'm saying. In Europe, your countries are smaller than our states.
When I'm on interstate if I look both ways it's so flat here that I can see further if I look both ways than Switzerlands borders could contain kek

Attached: Screenshot_2021-06-20 Europe(2).png (300x245, 83.5K)

Enhance…

Attached: 9C2BFD5D-8B9E-4FB4-B701-3563C24765AB.jpg (621x1024, 60.4K)

Repulsive. Good luck, Klaus!

Lul. I have been expecting shit like this from AOC but I get that finish whore that never learned how to dress like an adult

Enhance…

Attached: E573E5D5-76BB-47C0-8FC7-44003F227724.jpg (750x1334, 114.63K)

who would elect some woman who is still partying in clubs at like 40?

Women in politics. Lmao

Euros literally can't imagine how big the US is even when you try to couch it in terms they should understand.

Whats wrong with you Finns? having slut as PM and you want to fuck your kids, did you defeat communism for this?

Attached: B38C0CF8-49F9-4B60-A726-1D01B7D470A8.jpg (750x864, 87.77K)

This. Even if she wasn’t in politics her age alone makes this pathetic. Late teen behaviour