Why are Scandinavian "men" like this?

Why are Scandinavian "men" like this?

Attached: 1660571737528696.webm (406x720, 2.75M)

I was walking on the tracks behind Ross Dress for Less and saw this guy. I dismissed him because he looked like some kind of dumb Mexican. He appeared to be waiting around for someone.

he's seething because scandis mog him face wise and height wise
also hair and eye colour
basically mog him in every department

Oh fuck he's right I'm going to subscribe to the War Room right now.

Half black? U know y.

Attached: 1624325156864.png (1125x1104, 1.4M)

Kek

thread moved

Checked.

oh shit sven and olaf on sui watch

>this faggot makes memeflags seethe
wtf i love tate now

That's an octaroon nigger mutt. The shaved head is to hide the nappy hair.

Attached: nigger cake pol.jpg (753x703, 77.19K)

What is he "English"?
If some Scandinavians go to England and start fucking English women is he going to try to stop them?
Hypothetically of course because why would Scandinavians try to fuck English women, they're awful.

NOT SO FAST

Attached: alexander-the-mauler-gustafsson_526133829606ee59c3615366.jpg (445x435, 121.01K)

He's half English, half Romanian

Reminder that they murdered a Walrus just because, supposedly, she was a threat to the onlookers
Norwegians are weak faggots

Attached: Freya - 2022-08-19T213505.271.png (330x282, 158.26K)

Why is he speaking like a chav nigger?

>height wise
he's 6'4''
>He's half English, half Romanian
half white, half black (he is American)

nope he's 6ft 1

Attached: 1645065986276.jpg (845x637, 80.28K)

Top G is a 4x Kickboxing World Champion
Your Swede cuck didn't even win a single belt and lost to a Black Man

He's 75% anglobong and 25% black.
It's father was half black.

He said in one podcast he is 6'4''

Attached: andrew-tate-e1656714898893.jpg (340x340, 14.74K)

>based tate ridicules nordcucks
>anglos rush in to do damage control for their fellow huwite snowtwinks
every time

yeah he lies quite often

here he is 6'3''
which is definitely a real value

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 18.53K)

>only gangsters in stockholm are somalis
as if somalis aren't savage monkeys
those feral niggers would broad-day this mutt in a second and get 2 months community service as a punishment.

here he is 90kg
which is definitely a real value

Wow I can’t believe a mulatto mutt has a vested interest in putting down whites

i thought 6'4 was the real value?

They are weighed and measured before the duel. They do not provide the data themselves

>there are no gangsters in norway
is that supposed to be a bad thing? Living in peace with no criminals?

Its actually hilarious if you check this guy record he has only lost to black guys.
kek

Those lanky somalis would kill him on the spot. Complete lunatics.

I watch Tate Confidential on YouTube. He and his brother are quite tall. Andrew got the mutt genes hard, Tristan looks like he could be med.

If there are no criminals that just means that the state is so efficient at robbing that they dont leave any crumbs.

Does he ever take off his faggot glasses?

Your height may be slightly increased, e.g. when measured in the morning and evening by flattening the backbone discs

Living in peace and being weak are too entirely separate things.

Too much speaking, not enough action from this degenrate mutt scammer. If he wants to be proud of ruining middle class families while he lives in another country and somehow this demonstrates how Swedish fathers wouldn’t protect their daughters, just shows the character of this vile clown and what he’s about. He’s clearly just a destructive devil that wants it all by himself.

Reminder also that it wasn’t his vain kind that built civilizations. He, like all redpilled grifters, claims to support tradition, and then does everything in his power to subvert any tradition for his own pleasure.

He’s got a death wish, he won’t make it far.

Maybe you should remove the Somalians from your country and prove him wrong.

>Swedish fathers wouldn’t protect their daughters
bro your rape rate is higher than the worst shitholes in africa he has a point about that.

*spinal
All day long due to gravity and body pressure, the distance between them is slightly shortened. And that's exactly 2-3 cm or an inch.

Literally 100% mystery meat, just another mutt.

Attached: AndrewTate.png (676x878, 676.08K)

I've read quite a bit about this and the answer is very simple, the less protection the state can provide the more individuals have to provide it for themselves. In undeveloped countries it is far more likely that someone will own a weapon or be prepared for violence.
It also correlates with how honor is valued in a given society. If everyone knows you'll shoot them for mouthing off you'll be safer. Good examples are Afghanistan and american ghettos. On the other end you have countries like Denmark and Japan. But when violence occurs it's very precise and often much more lethal. See the Utøya attack compared to the muslim shooting at a packed nightclub only killing a handful. Or the assasination of Shinzo Abe.
He probably doesn't understand our culture though. If he acted like a prick in a club he'd be removed by the bouncer. Again, provided security. Still, we have very high gun ownership and suprisingly many martial arts practitioners. Violence is seen as primitive and is punished very harshly though, so you rarely see it outside of three groups: petty career criminals, the mentally ill and immigrants from mentioned honor cultures.
also this. a lot of jealousy.
Iol ok, go wrestle a walrus then Conan
I have family in the security sector in Sweden and people underestimate them for sure. one bad look and you can get swarmed. boxing doesn't beat machete.
we do, but they are much more subtle than you'd think.

all in all a primitive and he'll never be white