Yamnaya ancestry

Yamnaya indo-europeans worshipped *Dyḗus ph2tḗr, the sky-father. Their masculinity and patriarchy was spread with their invasion of all of Eurasia, hence destroying the matriarchy of the pre-Europeans and allowing the European spirit to flourish and conquer the whole world.

Attached: 96f3eb14bf85e69de9e55af01d326380.jpg (577x1006, 127.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d48bhkOiEuA?t=598
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>You see in feminism the return of pre-Aryan matriarchy. The great “Earth Mother”, originally some kind of half-hueman half-cockroach creature resplendent with horrid eggs like big Amazon centipede… this seeks to re-absorb you.

Attached: b85054bd19923348d680c21922b1985f.jpg (596x900, 71.48K)

Here's your 100% aryan bro

youtu.be/d48bhkOiEuA?t=598

Attached: Yamnaya reconstruction.png (1342x663, 753.73K)

>This was a world of mobile herders who took their cattle and sheep from place to place, using horses to do so. They were hierarchical and extremely patriarchal, organized around bonds of male kinship, and far from averse to a bit of raiding and fighting.

Yes, these are aryan faces. Anyone of european origin who has a Mediterraneanid, nordid,, dinarid, alpinid, baltid phenotype is aryan.

literally looked some New Jersey mafia crew especially the right one. Guy looked like a long lost ancestor of Al Pacino

*looked like

Middle guy looks like my indian lecturer

Those masks are not even close to the busts. The middle one went from the mouth of Mads Mikkelsen to the the mouth of a Mexican day laborer.

Attached: Mads.png (948x908, 673.39K)

kek nice one Jupiter good work fucking up the temple of kike-god and scattering his filthy yids to the winds, sorry about all the filthy Christkike golem rats who fucked everything up
please destroy America and all the kikes soon, I believe in you, white man's God

This. We can safely assume the race of the (((reconstructionists))).

>Sky daddy
My fedora is in orbit

kek
"sky daddy, please bless me with more gold!"
"..."

So what’s the problem?

Nah, Greeks (who are closest genetically to Southern Italians and Albanians) are Semitic now.

Attached: 5D6B69E0-277A-4D80-A260-DBCD2C5173FD.jpg (1200x1200, 258.1K)

Modern mainland Greeks are 30+% Yamnaya.

Attached: IMG_20220615_005325_374.jpg (783x655, 62.72K)

Cool now show me how any of that is provable beyond massive leaps of logic and wish fulfillment.

No written records, some stones, no priests, nothing. Fantasy.

Attached: typical goblinoid patterns.png (1914x1098, 2.45M)

The linguistic argument proves it by itself. Also show flag.
>no written records
aryan invasion of India

They were in the Mesopotamian bull (Marduk) cult.

Sky-Father sounds very familiar to the Creator of Native American mythology.

Attached: Color-Navajo-Symbolic-Associations-Chart-copy.jpg (695x720, 188.71K)

Yamnayas had blue eyes, so why did they reconstruct them to look like mexicans?

Jews are, originally, not after all the Aryan DNA they stole (and no Aryan doesn’t mean blonde-haired, blue-eyed), closest to Italians. You are closest to Albanians and Southern Italians. You’re all Semites as far as I’m concerned. The only Aryan-looking Greeks are those that originally Slavs and were Greekified. The bald ugliness in the Balkans that everyone associates with Slavs are your genes. The further north from Greece you get, the more Aryan-looking (again, not blonde-haired, blue-eyed) the people become. It’s just a fact.

They had brown eyes. Watch the video I linked retard

There is some truth to this, but aryan women were also given a greater degree of respect than other races gave their women. It probably has to do with the high degree of natural beauty whites of both sexes have.
In fact, I'm convinced that whites are the only race who don't need some form of assigned or arranged marriage, because we're attractive enough on average to find our own mates

Attached: 1660288076501151.jpg (1024x609, 68.73K)