I don't hate her for dancing or having fun

I hate her for being a pawn, rather craven, but, still, just a pawn. She is now the nondescript, talentless face of incompetence emblematic of the failed WEF program that is choking humanity. (She is also repulsively unfeminine.)

Attached: 2A93B97F-AF8B-4DEF-BDA9-7478AACAF740.jpg (750x737, 556.05K)

i only fuck east asians not west asians

It's a country of 5 million and there's literally nothing to do in it, you must be extremely low IQ if you can't see why she tries to have fun.

I hate her for being a woman

I hate her for only being a fake catgirl and not a real catgirl.

i don't hate her at all, but i laugh the finns that put her in charge kek. I would fuck the shit out of her

Having a woman leader is God's punishment for a wicked people.

Attached: 13138481_women1pathofdestruction_jpegd80533df1e72f6137bffe36f857017e6.jpg (650x649, 76.37K)

I feel bad for her honestly

>low IQ if you can't see why she tries to have fun.
user here thinks fun is the most important thing for a world leader.
All this shows is how pointless world leaders are.

She is not a world leader, it's the smallest country in Europe

She can be an anonymous party girl and do whatever tf she wants. Or she can be a serious professional woman. What she is attempting and indeed most of the WEF pawns are attempting is dangerous and untenable

Attached: D5A73164-3038-4303-B1AB-37D889F55FD5.jpg (699x443, 71.42K)

>can't twerk
Impeachment, we've seen enough.
This goofy bitch has no rhythm

But flirting with the camera like a whore was worse.

She really has changed peoples view on finnish people. Instead of being thought of as autistic racists, we are now outgoing and fun.
This cannot be allowed to continue.

WEF has no effect on anything.

I would let her do just about anything to me

Then why has this unelected, sexless trollop been so much at the forefront of a serious international conflict? As I stated, what she and the WEF is attempting is something very dangerous and perverse to the point that it will never succeed but its failure could very well destroy all of civilization

Based beyond belief. Came here to say this.

This is equal to you seething about the mayor of Hawaii

>Instead of being thought of as autistic
No the world can see how you people are maladjusted retards, that can't dance or handle your drugs.

lol why do you care enough to hate her