Why are white people scared to say

Why are white people scared to say
>Yea, we don't like browns
>Yea, we don't view women as equal

Attached: 1644934655492.png (1025x1269, 2.59M)

The Phony Law legalized escalation to violence because they never wanted to address that problem, and no one wants to willingly get into an unncessary fight when they don't have to?

The wise in life pick and choose their battles - not fight every horde that crosses their way.

>risk of losing job
>getting kicked out of university
>potential legal consequences (depending where)
>triggering feral nigger attacks (which you'll be charged for if you fight back)
>being banned from whatever social media platform you use to say it
etc.

its illegal to say the truth

Can’t you get arrested for that in your country?

Because the majority is brainwashed to believe that saying that is evil, and when you are considered evil, everyone will feel the need to harm you, and no law is going to protect you.

Attached: 5693542136.png (895x1027, 705.95K)

I love my step mother
I love my wife
I love my sister

I say it all the time. Motherfuckers don't listen.

Attached: 1660571204010273.jpg (1391x1405, 355.44K)

Post all of these women's feet plz.

>equal
Equal is a mathematical term. Identical fucking twins arent even "equal".

Because they lost and will go extinct. Any reaction will cause great loss for those individuals

kek

Attached: no-nope.gif (498x207, 3.22M)

These opinions have been turned into a taboo. But it's easy to break taboos, see how the elite do it all the time using the power of the media to break those created by traditions in countries with Christian and European roots.
We normal people can't do it as efficiently because they have the power to classify things they don't like as "hate speech".

But only white cucks view women as equal lol

Browns en masse are extremely patriarchal

Why do you need white people to say that? To justify the shit you say about them?

Basically, if a white doesn't condemn a fellow white for their speech, they are complicit in that speech. The virtue signaling and the narcissistic white savior behavior is a play to cover their own asses from complicity in their fellow white man's alleged crimes.

Funny I don't worry about anything you've listed. These are scary for npcs, not people.

This is paradoxically untrue. Africa in particular is the most female dominated society on the planet. Whites are the only race with a large sexual dimorphism

Because you're a NEET basement dweller with literally nothing to lose in life except Cheetos between your fat-folds.

what kind of nasty shit is that fag drinking
and why does he have some gay hebrew script on his collar