FUCK NEWFAGS!! JANNIES, IF YOU DELETE THIS YOUR MOMS WILL DIE TONIGHT.wx

You have COMPLETELY misunderstood the idea of Any Forums. Any Forums is not "hey guys take a look at this funny link ha ha." Any Forums is not Facebook's whiteknighting. Any Forums is not Reddit, Tumblr or 9gag. Any Forums is a place for people to be monsters. Disturbing, cold, heedless monsters that they really are. Tsunami kills people in Asia and we laugh. Psychotic emo fulfills her sick desires with her cat and we laugh. A man rapes his grandchildren, we laugh and demand more. Suicide, foul play, genocide- we laugh. Racism, sexism, discrimination, xenophobia, rape and unfounded wrath- we laugh.

We are cruel; we do not forgive; we do not forget; we are the real face of the internet.

WE ADMIRE HITLER, WE HOPE FOR A NEW HOLOCAUST AND A NUCLEAR WAR.

Attached: oqgcasq3zi391.jpg (320x448, 45.74K)

I hate this mud asian poster...

your sister sucks on my cock..now go do a flip you manlet

Attached: 1659116890062318.jpg (746x497, 228.33K)

You’re creepy and weird

sneed

Attached: -21694388223622.jpg (500x545, 35.32K)

You're faggot

Attached: dead female.jpg (715x840, 95.51K)

at least mbuku won't be starving tonight

Any Forums is the containment board for teenage edgelords like yourself

Sage. This is what happen when sex tourist leave pregnant asians behind after their trip. Mutts grow in that environment, and naturally grow to hate the rest of the darker asian mutts, so they'll overcompensate, and cheer for the groestque while larping what they think tough whites are.

I don't care for the dead nigger image in op, but he misrepresents the place where he clearly don't belong. We laught at the tsunami because asians die, most of whom we don't consider people. We never liked cruelty against animals, and only show it to show how bad shitskins or faggots are. We don't endorse molestation, and only show it to highlight the bad character of immigrants, political enemies, and faggots. Genocide is one thing we want, but would probably not agree with op of whom, it would not be indiscriminate. Racism, sexism, discrimination, xenophobia are natural, and not something we laugh about, it is just how things are. We don't use shitty slogans of attention whore larp groups. Hitler was great, but we hope for a real holocaust, because the what they claim during WW2 did not happened. Wanting nuclear war is debatable, some prefer it, some don't believe nukes are even real.

Either way, this is a frequent copypasta of some mentally ill flip sex tourism baby, does not represent the core values of our board, he just larps trying to fit in somewhere he don't belong, same as his current country (as part white he should be treated better than the fully locals there).

Is he gonna eat that?

You're confusing Any Forums with Any Forums

based explanation enjoyer
well done, lad
they usually do, yes

Is the kid OK?

no one cares about your joker speech flip nigger didnt read

Philippinoz are the most savage of all
Gooks. I admire your bloodlust and
Savagry.
Heil Hitler bro

Smelly dumb newfag scum.

Mmmm pasta with extra meat sauce
Delicious

Just hopping in before this gets deleted.

Attached: 1659633848310886.gif (384x378, 2.18M)

KFC run out of chicken again?

Imageboards died in 2012.

hello heir poop meister

Attached: 6753474875674.jpg (500x666, 48.63K)

Oh let me sit down and hear you tell us all what Any Forums is about.. fucking zoomer been here 5 minutes and appoints himself the leader.

Any Forums really isnt like that anymore. I think the guys on Any Forums got older and angrier and migrated here, in some ways OP is right.