So tolerant, so progressive

So tolerant, so progressive

Attached: 122D192C-C89D-4E55-ACD4-1F463F710D9A.jpg (1284x2118, 1.23M)

Maybe they should stop charging $2,250 per ambulance ride, seems just a tad excessive

maybe euthanize them?

I knew a girl who did this.

>paying for an ambulance

Fucking kek

My cousin was an addict during the heroin epidemics of the 80s. Back then there was no "compassionate laissez faire" approach, it was a miracle if you would even be sent to treatment instead of just getting beat up by cops and thrown in jail to die of withdrawal.

Anyway, my aunt and my mom managed to get him into one of the few rehabs that existed back then, San Patrignano (google it). Place was tough as fuck, it was run by priests that didn't mess around and had to handle absolute wretches so you'd get beat up. A few people died by most made it through.

My cousin got clean that way, became an electrician and a productive member of society, but he had contracted AIDS and ended up dying from it many years later, despite medication coming out in the meantime it still got to him.

The point of the story is leaving addicts to destroy themselves doesn't work. These people already had moral failings in their lives that led them to pursuing addictive drugs, and once addicted their brain chemistry doesn't allow them to just quit on their own. At a minimum they need vigilant support (for those who seek out treatment themselves and aren't yet in the worst stages of addiction); cunts like the ones in the OP should be institutionalized and forcibly treated, then subject to strict monitoring thereafter.

Should have gotten vaccinated.

What is it like to live in a functional society

its ok frisco even if they go bankrupt israel will still be subsidized by your money.......just ask pelosi

Every heroin addict gets what he deserves and I have no empathy for them. It takes a special kind of stupid to become addicted to hard drugs.

That's what they were trying to do but they kept mislabeling the syringes, shit happens

Attached: heroin rodrick.jpg (718x896, 75.33K)

Fpbp

Americans don't care about drugs or drug addicts. if they cared, the borders won't be this lightly guarded.

This
over here heroin addiction is pretty much restricted to gypsies, and liberals here alternate between "government is racist for not helping heroin addicts" and "it's uhhhh a lack of education"
Although ther heroin epidemic we had in the early 90s could at least be partially blamed on lack of knowledge, it's hilarious how they still try to shill for that angle.
I hope they all overdose and narcan gets banned

drug seekers... jews favorite golems

nancy pelosi spends that much on a fridge

lmao those 5 people are based

Opiates and drugs from the East are what brought jews and gypsy bloods to Europe in the first place. They have always had poppy. No? Can't be nothing at all new.

a better society would have found a better, a more "final" solution for these individuals.

can we please euthanize them?

FPBP

Well when you're outfitting a lite ER on wheels and need to staff it with a handful of semi-competent EMTs it's going to cost money. It also has to account for the people like the ones the article is all about who can't or won't pay. If these retards didn't exist they wouldn't have to charge so much in the first place.

>Place was tough as fuck, it was run by priests that didn't mess around and had to handle absolute wretches so you'd get beat up.
haha. how have the times changed. Order and discipline no longer exists.

>The point of the story is leaving addicts to destroy themselves doesn't work. These people already had moral failings in their lives that led them to pursuing addictive drugs, and once addicted their brain chemistry doesn't allow them to just quit on their own
user, im not saying that we should leave them so they can get better, i say leave them so they die