Should seatbelts be required by law?

Should seatbelts be required by law?

Attached: 5DYy.gif (322x214, 938.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pibGQ-pOmRc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I had a friend who had to scrape up crashed people from the tarmac and it is much easier when most of it is still in the car.

Do a barrel roll xD

Yes.
Your life is not your own. Not completely.
Years back drove a friend of mine to a junk yard.
He had to get some personal belongings from his brother's car. He didn't wear his seat belt.
Some years later I took another friend of mine to pick up some personal belongings from another wreck. He was picking them up for his sister who wore a seat belt. She couldn't get them herself because her leg was broken.

Which is more important, freedom or safety?

Attached: Seatbelt.jpg (640x800, 144.46K)

kek

Attached: 1592683617995.gif (110x100, 55.49K)

Ok new rule. It's mandatory for big titty women. Optional for anyone else.

No.
(This message is brought to you by Libertarians For Headbutting Windshields)

Now that face & chest have seen the butcher's knife for sure.

why do finns make multiple trips to the junk yard with friends in a single lifetime? does this explain your PM?

nah. if im driving in the neighborhood i shouldnt have to (and i don't)

I saw this gif years ago but I noticed decapitated head just now. Can someone post full version webm?

Source? Wtf

>babe why do you always take this road?
>because there's less traffic. You can unbuckle there's nobody on the road...

Attached: istockphoto-668039754-170667a.jpg (509x339, 109.62K)

Mrs Piggy from Muppets Show

On public roads it's up to the taxpayers who built them. On private roads it's up to the owner of the road. On common land it's up to you. Anything else is a violation of property rights.
Optimum body type for driving. Car airbag will cushion her face, while her own natural bags will protect her vital organs. Should still wear a seatbelt though.

Where is the decapitated head?

Under the cars doors in the last frame. It's half squished half decapitated

The only correct answer is "no". Many of you cannot see the forest for the trees. They do not give a shit if you die in a car accident. By making seatbelts mandatory they give cops probable cause to pull you over for pretty much any reason

>"he wasnt wearing his seatbelt so I stopped him"

Pretty much impossible to disprove. Then after they pull you over they claim to smell weed and before you know it your car is being searched. It was a plan from the beginning to allow them to weasel in a loophole to get around your rights

Thats why in the US the federal government couldn't outright make seatbelts required, itd be unconstitutional for them to do so, so what they did instead was threaten to cut off government funding for roads in that state if they did not

I choose to wear a seatbelt but shouldn't be required to. Have some personal responsibility and independent of decision making.

Foolish to think the same people who still allow cigs to be legal, force you to take untested drug injections, have given zero fucks about your well-being or the well-being of your countrymen, allow companies to poison people with harmful chemicals, and have done whatever they can to erode away at your rights just so happen to care if you put on a seatbelt. Stop being stupid, there is always an ulterior motive. Their goal is to make the set of laws so complex and numerous that it is impossible to not run afoul of one of them, and even if you don't violate any of them theyll be so subjective in their application that it can be claimed you violated one anyway. This then allows them to use law enforcement as a means to target and harass

You know what... I also did a trip to a junk yard to pick up some personal belongings with the guy with whom we got his sisters stuff too.
His car's left front wheel went 90-degrees sideways when he was driving down a motorway. Smashed thee central railing two times before the car went out of the road on the right side.
Luckily he was completely unhurt and he DID wear his seat belt.
Me personally have only been in one accident.
It was during a winter and the driver lost the control of the car on a slight bend at 80km/h and we flew of the road into the woods but missed all the trees and the thick snow protected the car so nothing happened to it.
We just got a tractor and pulled it out of the snow. I got other stories too but I'll save them for another time.

Actually, your life IS your own. That is why you can take it COMPLETELY without anyone's permission. Only feeble men masturbate over law and regulation and pine to draw lines in the sand of the dunes of life. But alas, your lines wither by the chaos of the wind and the footsteps of creatures that understand liberty because, in the wild, life can be taken and given with no courts or counsel and that is the true freedom the meek and cowardly try to relentlessly mitigate but to no avail.

Idk how you could be American and have never gone to a junkyard more than once in your life...unless maybe you're a city boy with soft hands.

When I was a kid, my dad's buddy owned a scrapyard, and I used to go in there looking for old banana seat bicycles and scraps to turn my bikes into choppers. Safe to say I was the coolest 10-year-old kid on my street. (picrel except I painted mine and got rid of rust)

It's a hard thing to answer, and it's a debate that's like 70 years old now.

I wear one now, but I never did when I first started driving. My old man grew up in the 60's when seatbelts weren't even installed in most cars, and he NEVER wears one. On the other hand I know boomers who always wear them, so Idk.

I think it's kinda dumb to tell people what to do inside of a car that they buy and pay excise taxes on, etc. but at the same time, in many situations keeps you from dying or being horribly maimed.

TLDR: IDK

Attached: chopper_bicycle_02.png (441x350, 387.21K)

No. The only person a seat belt protects is the person wearing it. If you don't want the personal protection, it should be your choice not to wear it.

Let me propose this: You don't have to wear one and your body scattered around in 34 pieces is your relatives/friends problem. I won't pick that shit up.

I can't blame the Pigs for enforcing Seat belts.

We are in the future, and drive 3 tons worth of steel that can make our meaty bodies puddy. So it makes sense, to at least enforce Seatbelt Tickets.

If it makes you feel better, seatbelts aren't even God - they won't even guarantee you live - just a small chance. Lol.

>By making seatbelts mandatory they give cops probable cause to pull you over for pretty much any reason
This is the #1 reason why I don't like seatbelt laws. It's also pretty ridiculous to tell someone what they can and can't do with the mechanisms inside of the car that they pay excise taxes on just to drive on the roads.

>for example:
If I have Rain-X treatment on my windshield and don't need windshield wipers, but wipers are mandatory while driving in the rain, there is no good reason why I should get pulled over when I can see perfectly well out of my windshield.

That's all well and good, but it's complicated by the fact that your body becomes a missile that's capable of killing other people when you crash without a seat belt. If you thinks that sounds dumb or isn't true, then watch the clips below, especially the second one, and (even more so) the one that begins at 1:46

youtube.com/watch?v=pibGQ-pOmRc

Kys, if they can fine you for not wearing seatbelt for your "safety" then they might as well fine you for almost anything that could harm you, including I don't know, a fine for not wearing mask too?

I say big NO

>What if you had an accident and you weren't wearing a seatbelt?

If I am in the wrong leave me to die in my car.If not the son of bitch who hit me is responsible for it all.

Attached: 1651807135750.jpg (1190x1141, 844.16K)