GREAT RESET IS HERE

>GERMANY IS LITERALLY COLLAPSING IN REAL TIME

dw.com/en/german-producer-prices-show-record-rise/a-62863803

Attached: bf5.jpg (343x361, 20.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/german-producer-prices-show-record-rise/a-62863803
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finally
Those idiots deserve it for being so fucking soft and not standing up to their shit government

Why stand up to their government when they can call us mutts and make positive social scores?

White a little bit more, I'm sick. Christmas time pls

Strong post to flag

See you next week for their next "imminent collapse"

what are electricity prices up to now? I'm paying $0.13/kwh in the people's republic of NY

hehe. this is so exciting. can't wait

My gas bill has doubled and I'm at a basic provider (Grundversorger). Imagine how many products depend on gas, those will all be extremely expensive now.

Good. Hopefully they'll kill the jews again.

>Why stand up to their government when they can call us mutts
Literally this. Kept trying to tell them their government is actively trying to subjugate their whole existence and all they do is say "YOURE A MUTT" they're so low IQ it's sad

>not standing up to their shit government
What the fuck are you talking about. The German people have voted:
fuck me harder.

and getting fucked harder is what we will be getting.

Prussia > Germany

>Germans getting jewed on gas prices

it's a subtle joke

Attached: 1636566805885.gif (375x304, 832.39K)

Germans will be the ones who holocaust for real. Funny, the jews faked theirs but made everyone believe it was real, and in return the jews really holocaust the Germans. So sad.

How does this effect America?
I unironically hate Germans and hope they starve for like 6 months until they get a reality check and become cool again, until then, fuck’em.

>dw.com/en/german-producer-prices-show-record-rise/a-62863803
The reset can't wait for your anus pox to heal, bruno

>live alone in upstate new york.
>never do anything but charge phone, cook, laundry.
>100 dollars a month in electricity

>My gas bill has doubled and I'm at a basic provider (Grundversorger). Imagine how many products depend on gas, those will all be extremely expensive now.

The 'largest rise' since 1949
"This was the largest rise compared to the same month of the previous year since data began to be collected in 1949," Destatis said.

Energy prices have doubled because of the considerable increase in the amount paid for natural gas and electricity.

Power plants paid 234.7% more for natural gas in July compared to last year, and industrial users paid 194.7% more. The price of electricity increased by 125.4%, and that of petroleum products by 41.8%.

In June, the rate of change compared to the same month of the previous year was at 32.7%, and economists had previously predicted this rate might flatten out or even recede, only for the rate to accelerate in July.

They are jewing you on the meter

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-19-08-43-21-89_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (1080x1740, 477.35K)

Tell Merkel to stop being such a bitch.

Is there a flat fee every month for having the convenience of being hooked up to the city electrical grid + tip? I believe you pay a 'basic hook up fee' every month along with your kw/h's.

are you telling me we need to import more immigrants

I’m honestly not even sure what I’m paying anymore because this is just one layer of convoluted mess, there are like 5 other factors they consider that aren’t really clear, this is just the first layer, there are usage hours and other shit applied now too.

Attached: 39957130-EB68-4298-B068-8B4006468CBC.jpg (828x200, 49.36K)

Make sure no third world shitskins are tapping into your power

10,9 cents per kwh. Fuck you Amerinigger we pay 32 cents per kwh and now it's rising.