The American two party system must end. It only divides people into two big teams, making things be black or white...

The American two party system must end. It only divides people into two big teams, making things be black or white. More parties means more voices will be heard.

Attached: chip_chap_trixi.jpg (168x200, 12.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s7tWHJfhiyo
files.catbox.moe/u67s0i.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That will never happen unless you abolish First-past-the-post.

youtube.com/watch?v=s7tWHJfhiyo

Krystal

Attached: 1650438014213.png (3488x1759, 1.39M)

She's not that pretty tho.

So you get more than 2 parties. They start forming coalitions around 2 parties leading in the polls. Suddenly you have monstrous amalgams of completely opposing political programs entering the elections as a coalition.
Democracy is a mistake. Average voter can't even name the candidates he's voting for. Democracy *might* work if the only voters passed the IQ test and contributed to the society via income tax.

There should be 0 parties. The united states shouldn't exist. The voices of people with mediocre intelligence should not be heard.

Then you wouldn't even exist.

b u g g e d

Post more gadget

Surely user? What makes her so attractive?

Attached: 1660782364972855.gif (340x340, 202.21K)

Mrs Brisby is superior

State reasoning.

MOAR

She's my childhood

Honestly, I agree.

files.catbox.moe/u67s0i.png

There are multiple parties in the US but they never focus enough on building a solid base. They never focus on trying to take the local and state governments either.
Everyone wants to go straight to the fed.

I also half suspect things like the libertarian party are containment parties meant to keep people from fully sliding off into dissident right politics.

Attached: 1508945016_tracer butt rotated.gif (560x399, 305.96K)

Has the Libertarian done something at all in all of his existence?

Attached: EvDYgR5UUAILchB.jpg (923x1098, 81.41K)

Made for BFC

Attached: be61ca98480f83818a7bfc94cd0e77da.jpg (615x461, 21.59K)

>implying those who call themselves jews but are not will ever allow that to happen

Well a lot of them own businesses but when it comes down to it all they really want is to smoke weed and not pay taxes.
That might seem based but then when it comes to all other realms of politics and issues they find ways to not have to come up with practical solutions or hard stances.

Attached: 2cf.gif (409x189, 1.88M)

SKAVEN CUNNY
SKAVEN CUNNY
SKAVEN CUNNY
SKAVEN CUNNY