I living in America good for you?

I living in America good for you?

Attached: 1659478641574439.webm (600x600, 2.99M)

N

That's Chinese food not American

I don't buy cheap shit like this anyway

I read that the cheese burns because emulsifiers hold the fat and protein together or something.

Yea, America is, was, a first world nation. Depending how many niggers are in your Local Area.

And First World Nations have Future Food.

This is Future Food.

You can call it garbage due to your biased hate against America, but it is still....Future Food.

Bronze Age of the Future! But still the Future~

Sure it is, amerishit bitch. LMAO.

The baby food magnet thing is iron. You literally need it to survive. Our blood is fucking based on it. Your entire post and that little clip is abhorrent, misleading kike lies.

nope, it's a video from cali, cope

Attached: 1643403432332.jpg (1013x906, 381.47K)

That is delicious and healthy.

Ok didnt see the webm, damned.

I'm sure America, the land of cattle, pads its milk with rice water you fucking buffoon.

This is just an edited vid original is chinese cutting corners

America, the land of lies, deceit, profit and thievery sure does do that. It's America we're talking about, after all.

Why are trolls always so low iq? That video was originally about China. Kek he just put giant label across it to claim it’s about America. Listen, retard, there is a lot to criticize about us with making stuff up.

I’ll just buy local you stupid faggot. Oh I forgot that’s a foreign concept. Post hand nigger

Germany thinks USA doesn't have cows and just lies. Euro midwits lolll don't (you) me I'm already gone (you'll keep thinking of me however)

i weep

You can lie all you want, but most of us saw the original.
It’s about China.

>deceitful edited video
>lying germcuck
kys

>I’ll just buy local
Local nigger puke, LMAO. Get a load of this subhuman ameroshit bitch filthy trying to talk back while its filthy frontal head orifice gives out the stench of half-digested junk pig feed.

>memeflag amerishit ogre

Attached: the amerishit.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

calm down, are you having a sexual emergency, ahmed? i'm sure there's a nice german man nearby who can help you out

Attached: germans.png (1357x1758, 1.51M)

Being an American citizen at this point is worthless if you are not a barnacle. I benefit greatly from my county, quite a bit from my state, but the USA is a millstone around my neck.

that's literally me!!!!

Wow that looks pretty genuine. Can't argue with comic sans in orange.
Ameribros... We kneel

Ah yes, let's post more American videos. This video is totally from America, like OP's.

Attached: 1659468434884782.webm (550x312, 1.87M)

Rent free.

Attached: 1660858694583760.jpg (253x200, 7.02K)

this is probably from China

Did you pay your 480 euro air tax yet, Ahmed?

Only in America would you have such shitty construction and people getting killed daily from freak industrial accidents due to complete lack of safety rules.

Attached: 1659409632982430.webm (720x406, 2.28M)