Nationality is stupid what matters most is race

race is what should matter in the white race, not a damn role, which allows you to believe that being born in a country is the same as being of the same race, a damn role that the only thing that has brought is division between whites, and union with shit skins just for having the same nationality, the mutts take advantage of that nationality to believe that they are white just for being born in the same country.

NATIONALITY IS WORTH LITTLE, RACE IS EVERYTHING.

Attached: 1660725150261916.jpg (498x572, 90.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/12/04/world/europe/04iht-gene.4.18411385.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 87E075CB-C9AE-4312-A1D3-400AF644D23E.jpg (1125x1576, 782.73K)

That’s the globohomo take

So, what you're saying is that we should start counting Meds and Arabs as being from the same race, and not the same race as actual Europeans? Great idea. When do you plan on moving to the middle East?

Spaintards, Portufags and southern Shitalians are all arab rape babies.

>spain
>white

lmao

Nationality is race by definition.
>a large body of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.

Attached: 1607639753880.webm (1280x720, 1.7M)

did you read the fucking post?
Do you think they are so stupid to post something knowing that I look like the ones in the image?
No, I'm white 1.80 green eyes and blonde hair, nothing to do with the shitty skins of the Middle East.... do not confuse nationality with race.

Attached: 1572536243446.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

No point, the Middle East is already moving to Europe.

globalism = nationality nor race matters, you are all slaves to the communist elite
globohomo = global gay agenda

Race fetishism is retarded. The only reason to be talking about race in this day and age is because there's a very obvious agenda against native Europeans, both white or "white", and whether they look like Juan or Johann they are all going to look like Ngubu in 100 years at this rate. It's perfectly fine to want to preserve a certain sense of ethnic identity which includes its biological dimension, especially against such blatant aggression, but bringing it to the degree of obsession, where you are constantly pitting one person against the other about their degree of racial purity, that's completely unhealthy and I hope one day you realize about it.

well to clarify, globalism means different things to diff people. globalism/globalist in terms of what alex jones rants about.

Then leave, you don't belong here.

Attached: sijix1a4ok771.jpg (1350x1378, 410.24K)

spaniarabians and moortugese are Upper African, Europe ends at the Pyrenees
>Spain and Portugal have a history of fervent Catholicism, but almost a third of the population now turns out to have a non-Christian genetic heritage. About 20 percent of the current population of the Iberian Peninsula has Sephardic Jewish ancestry, and 11 percent bear Moorish DNA signatures, a team of geneticists reports.
nytimes.com/2008/12/04/world/europe/04iht-gene.4.18411385.html

Attached: 1450382867257.png (562x258, 244.56K)

no...then if i was born in england or germany, i can't consider white australians or canadians or white latinamericans as white brothers....??

Do you realize that in your definition of nationality you never mentioned the word RACE? only cultural social constructions, that if any shitty skin did then it would be considered as from the same country, likewise then a white man could not be considered a brother because he is from a different country, language and culture and history.

Attached: logica raxcial cristian.jpg (550x250, 30.86K)

>nationality
ethnicity, you retard.

>when CRAKKKAS find out about SOULthern Europe

Attached: 1624910805538.jpg (526x841, 139.51K)

based

Attached: southeurope8.png (690x460, 548.23K)

>a non-Christian genetic heritage
>Christianity is genetic now
Your brain on Islam

Attached: aDVMKX0N_700w_0.jpg (600x845, 86.57K)

Few ahmeds look that way

No you're an idiot.
>a large body of people united by common descent
>common descent
>COMMON DESCENT
The word was even used for what we know of today as the word race before the term race even existed.

Attached: had it up to here.png (579x500, 291.54K)

there are peopel even saudi arabia that look like that, and they're basically the brownest ahmeds

Attached: arab6.jpg (800x490, 49.21K)

Ok Ahmed

words of a euromutt...
I'm sorry, but mixed shit will always be mixed shit and should never be considered "pure" that is the mental organ of the mutts who consider them white, like the image.

Having those phenotypical traits doesn't necessarily mean you are more racially pure than someone like Juan in the OP picture. It's like arguing that two brothers from the same parents can be of different races just because one has blue eyes and the other brown.

Que te pegues un tiro moromierda

>Auronplay

white race is unironically a nationality though
it is what america aspired to and became before freeing of the slaves
a mix'em up of dozen "white" countries
a "proposition" nation
similar situation with canada
they are "canadians" (white) but the french-canadians hate anglo-canadians and vice versa - and want independence from their "white" brothers
what I mean is that "let's just be white" theory was already tested, the results are in:
>they still identify more with their national heritage than with "white"

Attached: 4575463563463.png (639x577, 109.92K)

I don't care about any of that to be honest, it's completely autistic and unhealthy and you sound like a total fucking loser when talking about it in such a way. I'm just against the weaponized and socially engineered migration of millions of foreigners into Europe, race mixing doesn't bother me on a small scale if it's organic.

No eurospic, YOU dont belong here (earth).

Attached: celto visigothic peninsula needs racial cleansing and reforestation.jpg (1212x953, 452.31K)

>Both they skin is brown
White hispanics and Spaniards are on average a lot more intelligent than Arabs.

This place is full of non-whites trying to sabotage the place dont even take them seriously

Attached: 31d.png (388x413, 5.54K)

ethnicity = cultural construction (term used by lso kikes to deny the race-phenotypic-biological).

race = biological construction

mentally ill! -_-

Attached: 1578200981789.png (539x717, 574.07K)

I don't care if Germans or whatever consider me part of their race. I see them as foreigners in my country regardless. What I really don't want is to be invaded by niggers, brazilians and pakis.