The fact that some people pick the wrong button is insanr

Think about it. What does it say about a society? If there are people making the wrong choice, politicians can just fuck with all of us.

Attached: AA2BE81D-F982-400F-8959-A341BEE9413D.jpg (581x557, 68.1K)

$1 million is still good, I'd not take the risk

I'll take the million retard. Anytime I see chances I think of some Jew changing the definition of 50%

Surprised my Any Forums thread stayed up for that long desu
anyway the answer is: it depends; your risk aversion changes as your net worth goes up

Attached: mythread.png (254x45, 4.81K)

I sell shares in the green button to an investment banker for 10 mil

I'd be content with 1 million

You can easily turn 1 million into 50 million. Dumb people would pick the 50

50 million is not enough to meaningfully change the world. 1 million is enough to let me coast on a lower class lifestyle.

gimme that instant million, baby!
anyone who picks different is the blackest gorilla nigger that ever niggered.

WRONG

>mathematics

I mean 1 million will allow me to live like a king in my country, 50 is redundant

> I sell shares in the green button to an investment banker for 10 mil

Almost right, you see it for 24 mil

Based

Am I the only person getting a turn?

Being rich is jew tier. Take the $1m. This should allow you to have a larger family with more confidence and your wife quit her job. It’ll allow you to secure retirement releasing burden on your children as they get older.

Top kek

Attached: 1660619618903196m.jpg (1024x1024, 102.46K)

you choose the green button when $1m doesn't make a difference to your life anymore (which is like 8 fig net worth); also there's no trick here: you can't "sell an option tied to the green button" like some biztard suggested it's literally pick one or the other

I'll take that $1 mil and short the market with Michael Burry

Attached: 1658648534138765.png (600x884, 907.14K)

same. it's still a life changing amount of money and enough to build a small house

Find some rich gambler junkie and sell him the green button for 25$ million, then press red button to get an additional million

Sorry guys, but a Bugatti isn't cheap.
Green it is, dorks.

I have a big greek hand

50 million, just like Alexander said, we're not stopping at Anatolia

I press the red button as many times as possible, trying to go to at least 100.

1 million is plenty enough to coast on a lower class lifestyle. I guarantee you

Show nose

XMJTJM

Attached: 1652777663234.png (602x768, 454.09K)

same. historically, after taxes and all that shit, you can still expect some 35-40k return from that, every year. press the red button and your necessary expenses are covered for eternity, you are now working for nothing but luxuries

Do you have the Russian Air Force's number? Your address too please.

>for 25$ million
kek I'm a retard, 20$ million

>risk free million usd
>risky fifty million usd
I'm known to have a terrible losing streak on random odds, calculated to about 76% loss rate on one hundred iterations on a coin toss. I score under 15% on a regular basis if I randomly answer multiple choice exams without reading them. On the other hand, I've won many small sums of lottery tickets, earning a 280% return on scratch offs.

The choice is very easy for me. Take the guaranteed small victories and take a risk-free $1 million USD. I would invest it straight into dividend paying stocks and live my life as normal. I don't feel like being nigger-rich and ruining a good opportunity.

Attached: 1639671043335.jpg (225x225, 7.05K)

nevermind I am a retard in being a retard

Someone doesnt unterstand utility and the purpose of insurance

I would hit the green button. I like to live dangerously, and I have nothing to lose by not gaining anything.

I'd take the million. 50% chance to win $50 million for $1 million entry? The odds are good but not worth the risk for me.