Boston Children's Hospital: Genital Mutilation Edition

washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/08/17/boston-childrens-hospital-transgender-treatment/

>U.S. Attorney Rachael S. Rollins, the top federal prosecutor in Massachusetts, responded in a statement Wednesday, saying she “will not sit idly by and allow hate-based criminal activity to continue in our District.”

“Today’s news about the alleged threats directed at Boston Children’s Hospital transgender health program is disturbing to say the least. Children deserve an opportunity to thrive and grow as their own authentic selves. Parents/guardians and health care providers who support them in that journey should be allowed to do so free of threats and harassment,” Rollins said. “I want to make it clear that the Department of Justice will ensure equal protection of transgender people under the law.”

Attached: Boston Childrens hospital.jpg (1055x789, 178.99K)

>Anti-trans harassment targeting hospitals could deter trans patients from seeking gender-affirming care, C.P. Hoffman, senior policy counsel at the National Center for Transgender Equality, said in an interview. It could “make it very frightening for individuals and their family members going in for gender affirming care,” they said.
>Leading medical groups, including the American Academy of Pediatrics, support providing gender-affirming care for young people experiencing gender dysphoria. Public opinion has also trended in favor of allowing transgender people to access gender-affirming care, polling shows.
>“If it leads to so much negativity,” Ophir told The Post, “if it leads to attacks on staff, if it leads to threats and harassment, maybe another hospital would just say, ‘You know what, it’s not worth it.’ ”
>Hoffman, of the National Center for Transgender Equality, advised young nonbinary and trans patients to seek gender affirming care despite the challenges.
>“I would say that while it definitely can be scary to put yourself out there, especially in situations where we’re seeing facilities and trans individuals targeted,” they said, “the potential joy of being able to live as your true self is worth it.”

These people are delusional.
The "Senior Policy Counsel for the "National Center for Transgender Equality" goes by the name "CP Hoffman."
>CP
>Hoffman
>Man
You can't make this shit up.

I enthusiastically support making 100% of jewish children transgender.

>“if it leads to attacks on staff, if it leads to threats and harassment, maybe another hospital would just say, ‘You know what, it’s not worth it.’ ”
That's the ticket. We need to keep up the pressure and make it so that none of these hospitals think it's "worth it" to mutilate people into being Frankenstein transgender people.
It's bad enough that these activists fought for these ridiculously complex and expensive surgeries to be covered by health insurance companies (i.e. paid for by OTHER payers), and now they're trying to get Children's Hospitals to perform these perverse surgeries.

Blacks too right?

>we butcher the genitals of innocent children
>sane people dislike what we're doing

>Rachael

Planned Parenthood is the most effective way to exterminate niglets en masse. It's the country's most effective pro-eugenics nigger-control organization.

This article also only discussed "hysterectomies", but said NOTHING about:
>Lopping off tits
>Creating dicks out of thigh flesh
>creating new vaginas by chopping dicks off and creating a festering axe wound
Which means this hospital likely engages in all the other types of transgender surgeries for these people.
EVERY Children's Hospital across the country should be monitored for this type of surgeries and exposed if they're engaging in the mutilation of children.

Attached: Rachael_S._Rollins,_U.S._Attorney.jpg (800x1000, 174.48K)

>National Center for Transgender Equality,
Lmao, they don't even list any of their employees on their website.

Attached: National Center for Trans Bullshit.jpg (294x227, 14.96K)

Alex Rangel

Attached: Alex Rangel.jpg (787x592, 97.7K)

Have you ever heard of someone bragging about "dual Associate Degrees"?

Attached: Sybastian Smith_Dual Associate Degrees.jpg (791x625, 89.16K)

East coast user here. Boston is the most disgusting city in America barring San Fransisco maybe.

Attached: Josie Caballero.jpg (791x705, 118.31K)

Have you been to NYC lately? Or Philadelphia? Boston is bad, but those other cities have got it beat.

That's strange because I was told they didn't do any of the tranny shit. Now it's a good thing? Oy vey.

Bunp

>bragging
In Medical Office Management no less. You got an Associates Degree in filing.

This is normal, just needs a little time to heal.

Attached: B28AC6B2-F739-49C5-8F19-90FBB8ADF01C.png (750x1334, 1.71M)

It's funny how the fact that this whole trans agenda is a blatant mass psyop, not once occurs to normies

This is encouraging. Though I doubt they received any threats. People who mutilate children also tend to lie.

>tweet proudly that you're chopping little boy's dicks off
>get heat
>"WTF THAT'S ILLEGAL"

Attached: 0F077942-7FB7-474A-B7B4-CFFBE203CC22.jpg (750x1096, 220.1K)

No, I haven't, but I can't imagine that they're worse than Boston.