Does Any Forums get uncanny valley from non-whites?

Does Any Forums get uncanny valley from non-whites?

Attached: ghgh.jpg (700x674, 55.31K)

Babies and even animals that see random black people will respond appropriately

Almost like its an inherited trait to want to be away from them

>hurr durr your pattern-recognizing brain gets confused when the patterns don't match
I hate this fucking pseudo-intellect bullshit image.

they carry the mark of cain.

He is implying that jews aren't human

I think there's a simpler explanation to the uncanny valley, what's something that looks almost completely like a living human but isn't a living human? a dead human, no shit people are spooked when they see corpses

yes precisely, the brain gets confused, thus the person takes the time to study and learn about the break in the pattern. but it is now racist, sexist, bitgoted, homo and transphobic, to study and learn about ANY break in the pattern

Neanderthals is what he is talking about. Ashkenazi jews have the most neanderthal DNA, I believe.

What gender is pic related?

Attached: khloe-kardashian-plastic-surgery.jpg (825x619, 94.24K)

>retards missing the point
The point being that just because you can recognize when shit doesn't match expected patterns doesn't mean you've evolved to detect aylmao's or whatever the fuck the søyboy in OP is alluding to.

Uncanny valley exists even for animals. The running theory for the evolution behind it is corpse avoidance. Corpses look like, but not exactly like a living member of your species. Evolutionarily we don't like corpses because they indicate the presence of something capable of killing us.

Not just corpses, but Orc-ish humanoids like niggers and shapeshifting demons like Jews.

you forgot the "noticing patterns is le racist" part

Why are cats afraid of cucumbers?

muh dik

Attached: 1647463583472m.jpg (829x1024, 128.42K)

There is inherent tribal preference, but that's a different phenominon with different emotional responses. Also it applies not just to people of different races but also to foreigners of the same race.

Well I looked at a Neanderthal in a museum and I got uncany waley, I wouldn be scared to be near this creature whos intellect is much farther from mine then even the most savage savage from Borneo isle, but who also definitely isn't just a big ape like Erectus, Habilis etc.

Attached: gettyimages-578070908-612x612.jpg (612x408, 30.85K)

This is not at all what it implies.

There's a book about this.
Them and Us - How Neanderthal Predation Created Modern Humans

It's a very easy and interesting read, and makes a strong case how ancient humans in the Levant lived pretty peaceful and low-stress lives until Neanderthals immigrated there from Europe and started killing, kidnapping, raping and impregnating, and eating them. The ancient humans were terrified of these violent, very huge (compared to them) invaders who were also humanoid but a different species, thus looking different.
Rape-babies were typically killed, and anyone who looked too much like the Neanderthal was usually killed also. The author argues that humans used to be more hairy, but Neanderthals were really hairy, and so any human who seemed more hairy than average was killed off by his fellows, resulting in our gradual evolution towards less body hair.
And to this day we seem to really hate body hair, typically finding it disgusting to look at.
There's a lot more obviously, I couldn't fit it all here.

What evolutionary sense would there be in noticing that a corpse is a corpse?

Snakes.

Its a sign of danger, indicating nearby disease, poison, or predators.

Attached: 9D431286-B555-476D-8C42-0D00942F27D2.jpg (640x532, 55.43K)

He read that gay shit on reddit for sure.I am pretty sure it's a mechanism meant to distinguish living and corpse

Avoiding because of disease, predators or the communal response of greaving

RIP Fun-sized Felicia

severely sick and malnourished people look "off" as well
>skin colour changes (pale, yellowish)
>cloudy eyes
>retracted gums
>too skinny (bones/ shinews showing under the skin)
all common horror film tropes

Too soon, user..

user..... Too soon

Too soon