ITT: The one Jew you’d spare from the chambers

You only get one pick, Offizier. Choose well, jah?

Pic related is mine.

Attached: 9E64EA49-71BD-4B2F-948E-1215D633B304.jpg (1500x1500, 300.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Lin-a2lTelg
youtube.com/watch?v=H77fRz1rybs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/Lin-a2lTelg

>Everybody knows the war is over
>Everybody knows the good guys lost

Selman Waksman, maybe. Did a lot of good for antibiotics. Anyone who invents or improves in the medical field is a value to others not just themsevles.

Ayn Rand, maybe. The idea that the best kind of a man is the man that strives for maximum independence and that his first duty is improving himself and the life of those he loves before trying to overhaul society is a valuable insight.

Sam Hyde

Milton Friedman, maybe. His breakdown of the causes of inflation, it's consequences, it's benefit to the ruling class and the ways to avoid it, fight it, and keep it low are valuable in helping to avoid the debasement of your currency.

Sam Hyde has some issues with the underage community doesn't he? He's funny, but would you trust him with your daughter?

Jesus. All the rest get the gas.

von neumann

If their poisitve contributions to other humans outweigh the evil they push into the world, I'm fine with them, but the vast majority Jews don't meet those low expectations. There's probably, at most, 10 Jews thoughout human history that I'd keep around.

youtube.com/watch?v=H77fRz1rybs

Worked on the creation of nukes didn't he? You could argue nukes help prevent traditional war, but something tells me there's some benefit to traditional war that nuclear winter can't provide.

If you spare one, the threat still exists and given enough time could get us back to our current situation.

Kill them all.

Claimed

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 63.6K)

Lenny Bruce is really the only Jew that I liked. The rest can suck a dick in hell.

Hey kamaraden, if you get to Schindler out 3, I get another one.

watch the Curbed episode “The Survivor”… I laughed so hard I nearly went into zyklon convulsions, desu

Attached: 1925E14F-3384-44DC-80D8-0E2DEEDD3B50.jpg (1200x900, 103.32K)

That produced a couple of good violinists. So maybe one of them so they can continue to subvert musical expectations, but that leads to keeping kikes in the music and therefore entertainment businesses, which they are a cancer upon and in dire need of removal. So none, sorry not sorry.

He was a mathematician and did a lot for computer science. Nukes also thats true but it's not what he is knoww for.

I've often wondered whether all the positives that Jews have provided could have eventually been provided by white people without all the evil side effects that Jews with them. Non Jewish Einstein might have come along in 500 years but that might be preferable.

I see your Larry David and I raise you an Emil Maurice.

Attached: Emil Maurice.jpg (553x800, 33.06K)

Attached: carl sagan bamboozled.png (527x648, 363K)