HEY HOHOLS

I am fucking ukrainian women while you are dying on the frontline. How does it feel? Western Ukraine is rightful Polish clay. After hoholstan is split between Poland and russia we shall destroys putler's pathetic mongolian empire too. Once we will rule Euroasia nothing will stop us from shitting on g*rmanoids and reclaim once lost rightful Slavic lands (eastern Germany). Poland shall become great again. SLAVA POLAND

Attached: 1660764552974235.jpg (640x792, 86.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

english.radio.cz/some-60000-people-take-part-prague-pride-parade-8758572
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello Pawel from Mazowiecki Oblast

Calm down there Pawel, have a Snickers or something

>I am fucking ukrainian women while you are dying on the frontline
Jokes aside, this must be so frustrating. Everyday you wake up in that hellhole unsure if you're going to get drafted.
You turn on your phone to check on your mother, sister and even the girl you fancy. All of them, without exception, are getting filled with various flavors of cock depending on where they "fled" to.
Before you can even jerk off to your new found cuck fantasies, you hear the bomb alarm sirens and have to go hide in a bunker with a few dozens smelly men like yourself.
This would explain much of the Ukrainian posters frustration we see on here. I don't know how they do it: it would drive me crazy getting cucked while also having to live with the anxiety of war.

Attached: 1659778135796656.gif (220x220, 626.13K)

Serves you right for trusting the jews

Russia is going to lose and none of your kvetching will prevent this inevitability

every hohol fighting against russia rn on the frontline is a retard that deserves the 152mm shell that ends him

But they get to kill Russians which must be comfy.

You can sign up user, why not be like the subway brawler?

what Russians are dying for?

Ivan, I hope you're very careful and don't speak a russian word outside when you go out. It's hard for you shills, I know, but you take care.

Attached: 1639647714183.jpg (744x2639, 217.56K)

Two more weeks my hohol diaspora, surely.

Doubt it.

The Jewish Rotenberg Brothers. Look up how much money they made already off the Crimea głow op

to ensure Moscow doesn't end up like Pr*gue

Attached: pr25.jpg (2560x1706, 1.17M)

OH wow 10 people

*60k actually
last weekend

slavs genociding slavs, i love it, one less non-white race, consider doing it faster and also take kikes into account, maybe this world can cleanse itself after all...

Attached: 1599329008674.gif (800x800, 134.08K)

>by dying on Donbass you somehow protect Moscow in a invasion
ahahahaha, yeah, right

Highly doubt it. You're probably just some demoralisation tranny that will hopefully take their own life soon

lmao are you doubting that czechs are degenerate faggots? really?

english.radio.cz/some-60000-people-take-part-prague-pride-parade-8758572
cope river poisoner