HAPPENING: BRITIAN COLLAPSING AT RATE NEVER SEEN BEFORE

Well the pound is now at its lowest value in history. I mean, brexit said it would bring back jobs but so far we’ve become even more of a net importer, immigration has skyrocketed, inflation is higher than in the 70’s, planned blackouts, massive food price hikes, lack of consumer confidence but hey, at least we don’t have to listen to mean old Brussels anymore do we? It’d be much worse economically under them wouldn’t it guys, wouldn’t it?

Attached: F89FFE4C-471E-4BA5-9FC4-9F4D3E1BDC32.jpg (1719x881, 338.61K)

Britain died under Tony Blair, it was over a long time ago.

>It isn't even winter yet
Holy mother of jesus, we are in for some funny times lads

Attached: 1573260905260.jpg (709x595, 51.07K)

>0.8%
>crashing

We should have invested in straight white people. Poofs and darkies can only look profitable in a totally fake and rigged economy.

Don't care, got me blue passport and told the continentals to fuck off.

>he wants to join the EU right now
meds

Not even sure if I'll make rent this month, It's been nice knowing you all.

good riddance

That’s 0.8 since this morning. It fell from a 1.2050 average
Oh then do please tell me why brexit, a situation that caused us to leak more money to the EU in the past 4 years than entire 40 years when we were actually Union, has not been at least a teeny bit responsible for this shit?

Attached: 93846487-78DF-48AE-8942-3A0D98F1F389.jpg (1731x1230, 469.76K)

>please govern me harder daddy the number go down more gibs pls
the eu will be lucky to exist in the next 2 years (weeks). germany in turmoil, spain, italy, greece already fucked with their penny pinching budgets. half a billion immigrants from food shortages. I'm not sure you grasp the current situation we face.

Attached: 519845556.gif (225x255, 2.62M)

GBP and cable collapsing would be nightmare scenario for the UK
However this isn't collapse yet

How much is deciding your own fate worth user?

>That’s 0.8 since this morning. It fell from a 1.2050 average
They're probably pricing in an interest rate rise. It's not that unusual

this
the decline and fall of the British empire has been one long ass drawn out event, but yeah nah this nation doesn't have another 100 years, it's questionable if she'll stand another 10

Just post more mutt threads. Use those images the 77th battalion gave you! Wont too economic meltdown but you brits will still feel superior until the arab and african immigrants get bored or hungry. Then you can be smugly satisfied that at least you wont have a gun and be tempted to use it.

Brexit is good, your corrupt politicians are bad. Sold by German Gold.

It's simple: free markets no EU standards.

If you import anything, from fruits to cars. And focus on doing high end manufacture you could be the Japan 2.0 but you are cucking out before making a black market to screw mainland economy.

>Well the pound is now at its lowest value in history. I mean, brexit said it would bring back jobs
maybe if all your top people weren't open pedophile devil worshippers?

All because you wouldn’t pay for your TV license

Mad Max British Style baby!

My company sells goods worldwide.
Im happy when the currency goes down.
I would say its still over valued by about double. So it should go to about half what it is now.

You talk like societal collapse is a bad thing.

Let me paint a picture in a few words.

There is no police, there is no law and order, and in your heart if you are a true British man, there is no mercy and you know what needs to be done to the invaders.

OK enjoy that picture :3