She’s right you know

She’s right you know

Attached: 9BF08526-2712-4F61-AB24-4D46FD13F5B5.jpg (1170x1858, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-europe-war-crimes-7791e247ce7087dddf64a2bbdcc5b888
hrw.org/news/2022/04/21/ukraine-russian-forces-trail-death-bucha
reliefweb.int/report/ukraine/new-report-un-human-rights-shows-shocking-toll-war-ukraine-enruuk
apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-ban-ki-moon-united-nations-government-and-politics-ee2f7ae7ee7d551beac0486b11c4d4f0
newyorker.com/magazine/2022/08/08/the-prosecution-of-russian-war-crimes-in-ukraine
abcnews.go.com/International/wanted-off-skin-ukrainian-women-recount-rape-russian/story
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why isn't it a hardboiled babushka from some backwater somewhere defending jewkrainian "rape victims", but a cosmopolitan urbanite spinster mutt with BPD? Each and every fucking time?
Also, get spinal cancer and die satan worshipping globohomo germutt slave iTranny phoneposter. Herb in all fields

>this is not war
>but the other aspects of the conflict, i have no problem with those

I thought Russian women were supposed to be hot

looks jewish

Globohomo, not even once

no war ever took place in the eastern front then

these people are not brave they troll in RL with annoying messages on signs knowing they have a huge global tyranny that supports them

it's kinda like saying being against nazis in 2022 is brave now that everybody is on the bandwagon and there is consensus. It was brave 43 when that got you jailed. Now it's whatever.

Is she mad bc they didnt rape her?

Attached: b8a.jpg (349x445, 38.74K)

fpbp

i love how any bottom of the barrel person thinks they can comment on war, military theory and practice. as if this bitch combed through the entire russian war doctrine and determined that all aspects of strategy, tactics, troop movement and supply are cool but this one thing she happened upon "isnt war"

>source: my spiritual guru told me ina dream

Nobody even knows wtf happened in Bucha and this bitch is even throwing out numbers of raped women, like that's believable

she's just jealous it wasn't her

Looking at her, she is just envious for some action.

Probably didn't happen, plus she'd have been arrested by then if she could have been.

What globohomo does to a mf.

Attached: feminists for yeltsin.jpg (546x701, 82.19K)

Imagine being the poor cunt who gets the 24 year old roastie while your mates get to bang 14 year olds.

Attached: 06.jpg (600x450, 54.89K)

Biggest meme on this site. Average Russian woman is barely above a 5. People here just post models who are caked in makeup or who have had extensive plastic surgery done on their faces. The average Med and Nordic woman mogs Russian cunts hard. Also, they age like shit.

What happens in Bucha stays in Bucha.

1945 russia rape funny 2022 russia rape bad be outraged goyim

KEK. fpbp. Well done Greek user, well done.

Attached: BGC.jpg (250x250, 9.23K)

How does protesting in Moscow stop Ukrops from raping each other

Imagine going to jail for some easily debunked ukie lies about 'muh bucha reeee.' Meanwhile the Ukraines she's trying to save are dropping butterfly anti-personnel mines in Donetsk and she doesn't say a peep about that. Butterfly mines specifically can't hurt military, but they are deadly to civilians and especially children, because they (civilians) don't understand the risk and the civilians aren't trained obviously in how to avoid mines.

Throw this bitch in the gulag and forget her name.

Nordic women are troons with masculine jawline.

Meds are mustache wearing quick aging roaches.

Russian women (not 110 nationalities living in Russian federation, but ethnic Russian) are baltids and are beautful, at the same time you are butthurt belt nigger hiding behind globohomo flag. Pee'd onto your hairy face and round kicked your tusks with satisfying crack sound, jogger.

>source: my piece of paper
yeah, an useful idiot of the west

apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-europe-war-crimes-7791e247ce7087dddf64a2bbdcc5b888
hrw.org/news/2022/04/21/ukraine-russian-forces-trail-death-bucha
reliefweb.int/report/ukraine/new-report-un-human-rights-shows-shocking-toll-war-ukraine-enruuk
apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-ban-ki-moon-united-nations-government-and-politics-ee2f7ae7ee7d551beac0486b11c4d4f0
newyorker.com/magazine/2022/08/08/the-prosecution-of-russian-war-crimes-in-ukraine
abcnews.go.com/International/wanted-off-skin-ukrainian-women-recount-rape-russian/story

only 9 are pregnant? That's kind of low effort.

Rookie numbers

Attached: cl.jpg (620x387, 66.67K)

>Trust the experts
>Trust the kike media
Heh.

Attached: 1626774859589.gif (250x220, 3.29M)

Mongols raping white 14 year old girls are based fellow Any Forumsbros

t. RIDF