I was born a jew

I am against a lot of the degeneracy surfacing in the world in the past couple of years. Yet I was born a jew. How do I cope with this?

Attached: 1660890908959163.png (1074x642, 80.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/title/tt0149551/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't the Jewish religion not one huge big cope in itself?

I wouldn't know. I don't follow it.

Your not all evil.
My theory is the psychopath gene is much more common in Jews, but not all of you

Just join in the fight against it and don't listen to the gay Hitler posters who say gas all the Jews.

So what makes you Jewish than?

Your people have a lot to answer for...a nd don't you dare use Jew law bullshit to excuse yourself. If you are are a people willing to argue with your own God then fucking over us "goyim" must be child's play to you huh kike?

Attached: oyvey.webm (640x360, 2.65M)

Getting called a Jew by family, going through a Bar Mitzvah and having my dick circumcised by a Rabbi when I was a baby.

Rule 89 of Any Forums

As to follow rule 88 of Any Forums: If it isn't the jews. It's niggers.

His ethnic background genius

You cope. Find something you love to do that doesn't involve subversion and spend your life doing that. You cannot help the rest of us, you cannot escape what you are, nor can we. Your people are parasites and we are the host, you are asking us how you should cope with this?

I'm already against it.
What are you on about retard?

So a bunch of holidays and no foreskin? I think you overthink know your Jewishness. If it's a burden, just discard it.

I have never subverted anyone. On the contrary, I try to redpill people. (I've been called a Nazi, redneck, antisemite, etc...)

Have you seen "Please kill me, i'm faggot nigger jew, 1996. m.imdb.com/title/tt0149551/ ?

I don't even celebrate Jewish Holidays, I only recognize 2 holidays, one of them being a Christian one, because I think they are cool.
That is true, I used to think I wasn't a jew for those reasons but other jews told me no matter what i'll always be a jew.

Listening to those who are opposed to us is very important to understanding the true nature of Judaism, but if you have to already understand it from the Jewish side. It wouldn't kill you to go to temple occasionally and see what it's about, or find a study group or something.
Basically the difference between us and the gentiles is this: while the gentiles are either intelligent and peaceful, or stupid and savage, we are both intelligent and savage. You just have to learn to accept yourself for who you are. You can always find a good outlet for your predatory instincts in hunting or combat sports if you find exploiting other people to be distasteful.

Subvert your Jewish brethren.
For the past 2000 years a major mistake has been that repentant Jews would become Christians. This selected Jews to be as hateful and jewey as possible. Undo the damage by teaching them why they're ways are wrong. Becmf0xamome a rabbi.

jew is not just a religion
OP, be like bobby fischer, the one jew every antisemite likes

Kinda chuckled user. Lmao.
>Becmf0xamome
What?

>That is true, I used to think I wasn't a jew for those reasons but other jews told me no matter what i'll always be a jew.
The gentiles think this too. Even if they never say it to your face, you will never fully belong among them. But if you don't raise your children to be Jewish, most likely they will not raise their children Jewish and that will be the end of it.

>I was born a jew.
Why?

Its OK to be Jewish.

Become a Christian.

no it really fucking isn't

I don't intend to have children. I do intend to live amongst based whites though.
Because my parents had sex.
Sure.

seethe harder goy

I look into the story of Jesus a lot and religion in general and find it interesting. But I'm having a hard time believing in a all powerful creator.
What about brother Nathaniel?

orthodoxy is based

Renounce your two thousand year curse and slowly work towards reassuring a place in Heaven by serving our Lord Jesus Christ. If you do it, you and your family will be saved. If you dont, you will be cursed as all others like your kind, doomed to be chained to this world even in death.

>I don't intend to have children.
?????
How can you claim to be against degenarcy if you don't plan to have children? It's an inherently degenerate attitude, unless you have a deformity or injury that prevents you from reproducing.
Since you don't plan to have children, why don't you just hang out with redditors and play legos or whatever?

be light in the darkness. continue the fight, ignore white nationalists. call out degenerate jews, be a Bobby Fisher world needs.

And how do I do that?

So.... care to share me the other 87 rules?

Attached: e1-0.png (420x419, 12.51K)

>And how do I do that?
Start by asking Jesus Himself, not some random user.

Hardworking, smart and industrious. What's not to like?

Literally just be a normal person instead of a power hungry kikeshit and we're cool user. I'm 1/4 Jew and the found the best method to redirect Jew desires is to have gay sex with white men to distract from money and power

>having my dick circumcised by a Rabbi when I was a baby
That would piss me off too

>i was born a jew
nobody is born any religion, you were indoctrinated.
>called names, ritual, pain ritual
all those things happened to you after you were born. they were forced on you and done to you before you could object and then reinforced thoughout your childhood by authority figures. whats the difference between that and training a child to think they are a dog?

By redpilling the goyim on your kind, and jewing them back with your schozzlord race card.

the kike part

Be good. Be honest. Be brave.
Have honor.

Rules 1-87 are identical. Refer to . For 89+

>What about brother Nathaniel?
he looks very jewish but I'm not going to stop any jew from hating kikes and throwing sticks and telling the truth about their cult

Also give me my fucking foreskin back or some synthetic one you'll create with those high-iq jew genes, hopefully before the schizophrenia kicks in.

Why would I bring children into a world full of degeneracy and evil? My genetics are mediocre and I don't want to see my kids eating ze bugs and living in ze pod.
By bringing children into this world I'm potentially exposing them to the worst evils possible.
>ignore white nationalists
I feel like they might have some legitimate concerns.

Good point. Cannot refute.
When does the Schizophrenia usually kick in?

decent post

I have children with a jewish woman, so my kids are jews by default. Forget what this place says, just mate with a white woman and raise your kids christian or at least spiritually guided by christs preaching. Assuming your ashkenazi, your offspring will be white(and genetically healthier) and within another generation it will be a footnote of their lineage.

Go to a local FSSPX church, find a priest and ask for an appointment if he does not have time to hear your story.

When he does, tell him everything and ask for a confession. Every Sunday go to the church and pray to become closer to God. Ask for His forgiveness and work towards not sinning. Remember your generations of refusing to hear His words and how it is ingrained in you, because its much more difficult than some edgy atheist who had all his parents, grandparents and grandgrandparents devoted Catholics (protestants lean towards atheism).

You will either fail like 99.9% of your kin or you will become the fabled jewnicorn that pops up once or twice every generation of men.

Part ashkenazi part sand negroid and part turk. I look white though and people assume I'm white.

Heh, that's the fun part kid you won't know when it'll kick in. I've seen many a smart jew have their brain go on the fitz. Anyways outcast jews are based. Make vidya or sexrobots.