So the majority if Christians here actually attend Church?

So the majority if Christians here actually attend Church?

I don't it. I've tried 4 different churches in my atra did they were all cucked by Globohomo to some extent. Where do I find actual Christians who want to do something about this foreign invasion.

Attached: 1647972288405.jpg (1024x905, 151.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creativity_(religion)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

create your own church simple as

>talked about aliens once and my college talk group kicked me out

It won't last. Antiquated thinking that has only made Gods "kingdom" a slave race for Jews. It's over for us fish folk man, only boomers and pedos remain.

tell your college group we are not of this world

Meanwhile mosques are full every Friday.
Legions of men prostrating before God and building community spirit .
This is why Islam will win

Look online, if it's that important to you you'll move to where that church is

INB4 SYMBOLIC.

tell your college group angels and demons weren't born on earth but the heavens, therefore they are celestial and extraterrestrial.

watch them stumble and seethe

go to a church the reads and teaches the king james bible

>Where do I find actual Christians who want to do something about this foreign invasion.
top kek

Attached: 1658453440425.jpg (1920x1080, 104.54K)

Go to an orthodox church. Most protestants and even catholics are way too into globohomo shit and throw away their own values in order to fit in. Fuck that shit and get some based christianity from the orthodox tradition.

You fuck your own cousins and shit out retarded babies. You're a joke.

It's Friday fren.
Take a walk past your local mosque and see if those men look like savage cousin fuckers.
Maybe even have a conversation.

Catholic or orthodox. The rest will change with the times so they aren’t socially ostracised. Where as majority of catholic and orthodox will keep their faith without care for what society is doing. A religion that changes on a whim to suit what Twitter says is not one you should follow.

Brother I'm in the same boat

Your god is set up to fail. We already knew your religion would increase as depravity will increase in the world. As the prophets have foretold. You're being psyopped.

Attached: 1658711674192686.jpg (704x679, 107.82K)

You realize that what you saw is real Christianity right? Christianity was only “based” when it was an ornament and the people didn’t actually believe in it so they went out killing people in war and conquering land. Only when this mind virus took hold do you get this weak death cult mentality you’re describing. All the Christians pretend they’re crusader kings online, then go right back to sucking nigger toes IRL

t. faggot

> Where do I find actual Christians who want to do something about this foreign invasion.
christians love the foreign invasion though. they dont care about race. more browns the better, more "souls" to convert to jesus.

unironically true though, though it shouldnt be foreign invasion, it should be reversed, evangelicals should go to THEM. lots of murder and depravity in brown areas due to pagan religions. yes Catholics are pagans. they worship the queen of heaven, Ishtar

Make sure to wash tyrones feet more thoroughly this time, don’t miss a single spot.

Attached: F2D5C0AA-8A62-4852-9BBE-C9FB2FB8C31E.jpg (1920x1080, 1.33M)

>create your own church simple as
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creativity_(religion)

>Polish feet cleaning contest
Based and redpilled

It’s literally a humiliation ritual

Attached: 5E42DC4B-3712-40E2-97E1-9C423FEC88AE.jpg (640x960, 100.17K)

Gotta address the nigger cancer first, otherwise, White Americans will have to resort to Secret Societies again.

Try anything in Public, and ghetto, crack niggers will try to invade and shit up your nice place.

Oh, and after the niggers commit crime against your rising community, they'll accuse you of guilt themself. Gets old after 20+ years.