You fags are all wrong about Sanna Marin

Partying, doing coke, and shit occasionally isn't a problem whatsoever if you're doing a good job at your job. I am responsible for 438 employees at my job and I show up to work drunk once a week at least and it's not a problem at all.

The real problem is that she cheated on her husband and did it while having a kid essentially dooming that child to a broken home for the rest of their life and not only that a broken home that's going to be in the public spotlight. Not only that: What politicians and celebrities do sets the tone for normies who look at them like role models. As retarded of a behavior as that is, it's the way a lot of dumb humans are.
It's basically like saying "Yeah you can be a strong PM and cuck your husband girlpower woo!"
Also if he has any shred of nuts we'll be seeing news of divorce papers soon.

Inb4 it was her husband in the video. It's not, that's already confirmed. You can easily confirm it yourself by looking at a pic of him and then again at the guy in the video.

Attached: Sanna-Marin-with-her-daughter-Emma-Amalia-Marin.jpg (525x374, 22.74K)

>people still care about some literally who whore from some literally who country

What’s with all the simp threads?

Slide slide slippity slide...

It's important because this is going to be the US in 30 years

very inorganic post. who cares about you? lern2shill

30 years?
The current retard they’ve got can’t even speak a single coherent sentence and the entire media pretends like it’s normal
We’re already far worse than some dumb roastie making videos of her at a party

Fuck up Nigger

She is the hellspawned incarnation of hedonism and vice

Kek this simp wrote a wall of text for this dirty whore, I bet he was crying too

If she cucks her husband that's gossip I don't care. If she cokes herself that's a public health matter and can't be overlooked

Buy an ad you PR faggot.
You suck at your job. Obviously a diversity hire.

no one cares loser

My dad works at Nintendo, he's responsible for 129482948 employees and he says you're a nigger.

>responsible for 438 employees
thats a big waffle house

That retarded bitch puppet seems to trigger a lot of sliding and shilling ...

Attached: hmmmmm.....jpg (800x600, 49.51K)

no, youre just fucking stupid honey

and youre a colossal fucking douchebag. cope harder faggot

>Also if he has any shred of nuts we'll be seeing news of divorce papers soon.
Didn't paparazzi already photo her going into a hotel with a man who's not her husband?

>doing coke is fine
Druggies are on the list, too.

KEK, you're a fucking boomer. Everything is wrong with that woman, the cuckolding is the cherry on the cake. Being a retarded cock whore stuck in teenagehood makes her unfit for leading anything, let alone a nation. But boomer cuck like probably is a feminist.