What the FUCK

What the FUCK.
Broke as fuck and they're still taking over TWO HUNDRED dollars from me per paycheck. How is this even allowed?
What the fuck do I even do here

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-031639_ADPMobile.jpg (686x228, 29.19K)

Damn, that check is smaller than Asian penis.

Volunteer for overtime as soon as you have finished your new hire training.

all men should neet as long as it takes to bring the clown world to heel

rich boomers and zelenski thank you for the donation. no refunds

new to the working world there bud? yeah. this is called usury, jewish taxation, the IRS.

the people who founded this country killed red coats over a fucking 2% tea tax. keep that in mind.

Whats it like to work full time and be in poverty still?

Lmao that's nothing. Here they'd take around 450 dollars per paycheck.

I make 5k a month before takes. After taxes I'm left with 3.1k

Listen, I can deal with paying taxes if it's like 77 dollars in total or something.
But taking over TWO HUNDRED per paycheck for someone who, in this case (ME), will probably only be brining in ~2100 a month is BULLSHIT.
Is there anyway I can adjust it so they only take out 70 or 80 dollars in total?

Attached: Screenshot_20220809-071456_YouTube.jpg (1155x720, 89.55K)

>
there should be no taxes on income.
especially those making under 500k. It should be zero. all that money should be yours to keep.

>Social security
>Medicare
$100 straight to the boomers
No low-ballers, they know what they got

Hell. I hate this shit. And whenever I research "how are they allowed to take that much out from a poorfag like me" I see stupid ass answers "UMMM DURRR THATS ACTUALLY NOT POVERTY"
~2100 a month IS poverty.

Attached: 1660522860741275.webm (540x960, 1.95M)

Now imagine if your check was 1800 gross and they took $365. Ever worked overtime and received a 2k check? Enjoy the actual $1500 you get

user, I pay 51% tax on my gross salary (excluding yearly taxes). My employer pays another 30% to the state on his part. It's not that bad.

Is that 75 hours two weeks work or one week. If it's one, do you not get OT and if it's two, you need a different job.

I don't care about the law. How do I adjust it so I only pay 70 dollars in taxes in total?
user. You don't seem to understand. See all of that social security and Medicare stuff? I don't even get free Healthcare, AND I have (a mild form) epilepsy (which only affects me if I don't get enough sleep) that I should be taking medication for. And with the amount being taken from me, I can't even AFFORD HEALTHCARE.
Oh yeah, another thing, I don't even live in the city, and you know how much a Studio costs? You know, those tiny ass apartments, they cost 1400 A MONTH.

>2100 a month IS poverty.
It's more than I make.
The struggle is real up north.

>Washington WC
Is that literally what you call the sewerage/water waste tax?

Attached: file.png (225x225, 28.62K)

If you dare complain about this, boomers will just say "that's just the way the world works, you have to make the best of the hand you were dealt!"
I'm probably going on a murder spree if nothing keeps "HAPPENING" for two more weeks eternally.

No that's two weeks. Speaking of which, my boss took 5 hours off of my work time (75 hours) which I texted him about. And if I dont get reimbursed and get my rightful 95 dollars there's going to be some real problems.

And you don't have a fucking raging homeless problem either. OP is likely living with his family. Rent is fucking 1800/mo for a 1 bedroom fucking apartment in most of america.

You actually see results from your taxation. We do not. We see nothing in return of our taxation except more fucking niggers and spics getting government hand outs.

If you have enough to cover ONLY bills and expenses, with no disposable, they don't consider you poor. 2100 per month would be pretty hard to do depending on where you live.

Same thing here. Make 22hr and pay $800 a month for health insurance on top of this bullshit. Working two jobs now just to make enough to get ahead.

I have the desire to rape this woman.

Why is your health insurance 800 per month? Seems a bit high even by USA standards.

> I don't even get free Healthcare
We don't either. Me myself have to pay for that yearly + my employer gives my like a premium healthcare plan. But I understand your situation in the US, it is worrisome.

> 1400 A MONTH
Shit nigger, especially for something not in the city that's quite expensive. Do you live in Boston or some shit?

Well bros. It appears this is the route I'm taking.
How can I adjust how much is taken from me so I only get taxed like 50 dollars per paycheck. I don't care if it's illegal.

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-043257_Chrome.jpg (720x381, 53.07K)

>how is this even allowed
Its the social contract bro. would you feel better if a king did it?

Dude, back when I was making good money before my injury, I could subtract 1/3 of my paycheck and be within a couple cents of what my pay was.
I'm sure it would be more now, but my days of bringing in real pay are over.

Attached: 1655897812621.jpg (235x215, 7K)

You know what you must do my friend

A) go to war against the system
B) leave the country

You are a broke ass nigger, you might as well be a broke ass nigger that doesn't have to pay uncle sam.

Thats not high at all by US standards. The cheapest I could get it not through a employer was $700 a month with $6000 deductible per person. This at least is much better insurance and $3000 deductible between us.

Income taxes got created same time as the Federal Reserve. We’re tax cattle.

There used to be some calculator online where you could put in how much you make, what state you're in, etc. and calculate how many exemptions/dependents to claim or whatever and it'd tell you to where you wouldn't owe anything at the end of the year, or how much you would owe at the end of the year.

I don't know where it is now as I work 1099. If the IRS audits me I'm leaving the USA.

Wtf you missed 5 hrs!!

It doesn't get better. Ever.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-19 063511.png (530x283, 51.82K)

I'm in Washington on the west coast, there were some even going for 1500 !!!!! I'm just in a typical rural urban boring area

Yes, you can change your W-4 so Federal income tax doesn't come out. But then you'll owe it all at the end of the year and complain about that too since you're not smart/disciplined enough to save your money to cover that bill.

Eventually you'll get hit with an IRS tax levy and they'll just tell your employer to give them what they want.

its high but not abnormal, i pay 1500 a month for an employer family plan (and its very good insurance, way better than my canadian family's)

>Broke as fuck
>lives in the US

Pick one

Washington WC?

i don't understand social security

it's your money
that they're taking from you, for no reason.
to give to you when you're older, like 60-70
but you have to qualify for it. you might not even get it.
why the fuck? just give me my money now.

i got hit for 108k federal last year, at least I dont live in an income tax state.

I know that's what I said!! I am literally being jewed, by my boss who is BLACK and also FRENCH. I am not even kidding

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-043907_Messages.jpg (720x306, 55.61K)

you can tell your employer you need to submit an amended w4 and put 0/exempt in the fields that would have you marked to withhold taxes
then 0 federal tax would get withheld from your paycheck, although you'd still be paying medicare/local no matter what
then all you have to do is never file your taxes and hope you never get an audit!
the audit rate is 0.6% because the majority of people do what they're supposed to do
obviously they look out for people who say they're exempt because rarely is anybody actually exempt

Nope. I was working W2 as a network engineer making (((70,000))) year.

After taxes, medical etc I made 1700 every 2 weeks take home.

That's 30 fucking thousand dollars being taken from me. Yearly. It's insane dude. I hate this god forsaken country and I hope that a revolution takes place and every last communist piece of shit kike that got us to this place is lynched.

>"just work OT bro. high/hazard pay makes the difference for sure"

>"I owe the IRS 6k in due taxes? Darn man...could be worse I suppose"

thats single payer SS. problem with that is that you might be a retard and will use it all right now on fleshlights, and we will have to pay extra to take care of your spendthrift elderly ass. The safety net is for the system not just you.

Fuck off, moron.

Only thing I can think of is they're nailing you on a punch clock somehow..

I had an old union rep say it best to me

"The first 4 months of you paychecks are taxes alone"

That was 7 years ago and with each year after I get more and more lazy

baby's first paycheck. welcome to the club

We're all gonna make it bro.

why the fuck would i expect you to take care of me when i'm old? let me be responsible for myself. give me the option to pay in for retirement, but don't force me. this is the gayest shit i've ever seen and anybody who supports this scam is braindead or a kike.

Generally I'd agree and I've eschewed working OT in the past but in my current situation it's work complete from the home office (which means not at all) so I'm okay syphoning those funds away from my employer. I crank out the required few task for the OT to be approved by 9am then enjoy the rest of my Friday.

Ah, you're not being paid for your lunches.

Dont sweat it user, you'll get it back when you're 65, I mean 70, I mean sorry, that fund is insolvent now uwu ;)

I get what you are saying...but snake man is right. So what if you can wipe your own ass at 80? I know 100 gib moms who are already system leaches in their 30s..imagine them at 70 with no owned property...they will be stuck in buildings built with your tax money

Thats fine, but in your paradise there are gonna be homeless old people begging all over the street. Even your dream fascist or commie utopia has support for the elderly as one of their #1 party lines. Even some theocracy has it through tithes

What's the deal with exemption? How does that work?
Also, looking at my paystub, how much do you think I could get away with? If possible I would still like to "pay taxes" to not set off any red flags, but not a lot

I don't even take lunches

Yeah. I'm runnin the 1099 game and just flat out not filing. If they fucking come for me I'm done with this country bro. I'm serious. I'd rather risk getting shot and killed in Brazil than spend my days worrying about some faggot fucking kike with a IRS badge coming to my front door to throw me in a fucking debtors prison.

I hate this country so much. The worst part about the USA - is unlike Europe we literally see nothing in return of the taxes taken from us. Nothing. Not a god damn thing. And then it goes to fucking Ukraine, the IRS to tax us more - it's unsustainable.

This nation will explode. I don't give a fuck about how many "you wont do shit" posters there are. It is visibly noticeable on all the peoples faces that their limits are nearly there. There's going to be a eruption of violence against government officials in this country the likes of which have not been seen since the civil war and/or 1776, preferably the latter.

Do you think the two youngest generations right now would shrug their shoulders at their SS being swiped away around the year 2048 or would they actually hang lobbyists over that?

Someone has to pay for the free gibs and crap. Wait until the Biden IRS doubles your chances of an audit.

Do you work 8 or 9 hour days? Do you take 30 minutes for lunch? If it's 8 and 30 you don't get paid for lunch so your shifts are 7.5 hours, hence why it adds to 75 hours per 2 weeks.

>but in your paradise there are gonna be homeless old people begging all over the street
there already is you fucking moron, not to mention 80 year olds working at fucking jack in the box just so they aren't homeless.

If you worked 10 days, that 5 hours is probably your lunch breaks.