The issue is responsibility and duty, not her right to party/unwind

What I think the real issue is here, is this lack of responsibility in our current woke culture. It's not about her right to unwind or party. It's about her taking responsibility for her actions. A PM should be on call 24/7 to represent the nation in a professional and diligent manner. She went out partying till 4AM without her phone. By all accounts, for her position, that is a disgrace.

This latest party is a disgrace if for nothing else than for the fact that she stated that she felt everyone at the party could be trusted and the person who leaked the video(s) disappointed her. This is a display of utter naivite and an (unconscious) attempt at deflecting her own responsibility. She went to the party and saw she was being filmed and behaved like a college girl partying till early in the morning.

Everything else, in my opinion, is debatable. I, for one, believe she never should have done this during her tenure as PM.

Attached: PMFinalnd.png (773x508, 638.36K)

If you ask me the real scandal is her cheating on her husband.
If she did coke and danced but it was her husband there partying with her I wouldn't give a fuck.
I'm in charge of 438 employees and I go to work fucking drunk once a week at least. It's not a big deal. Morality however is a big deal and sets the ton for people that look at you as a role model.

She is my catgurl I forgive her, user.

Attached: Finland-PM1.png (893x669, 714.41K)

sets the tone***

Was she though? Some anons have said it was her husband.

You can easily verify it's not her husband by looking up a pic of him and then watching the video again

>A PM should be on call 24/7 to represent the nation in a professional and diligent manner.
This. I'm expected to do this for my company for a measly 100k/year, and I'm not even a world leader.
Bad kitten mommy.

ya'll are fuckin simps

fuck off to reddit

or better yet go suck zalinsky's dick

imagine her getting plowed by a fresh BBC

>It's not a big deal
yes it is, you fucking degenerate.

cope harder you fucking piteous goddamned loser

Another problem is:
>PM should be upholding laws at all times
>Coke illegal in benisland
>Lets her friends slip through the law as long as she gets dick too
This indicates that relaxing laws for friends is common place for this whore, so what else is there to unveil?

Attached: nyaa.jpg (696x522, 45.84K)

>on call 24/7
who let this fucking idiot post?! oh, wait, its a fucking woman. I see now.

That's even more disappointing then.
That's honestly the world I'd give, from my pov, to this whole thing. It's such a symbolic event for the current state of our civ. We could've done incredible things. Instead, we fight for pety social brownie points, empty identities, compete for shit labour, embrace decadence. Oh well. The wheel will turn again, but hopefully not to other extremes. Given humanity's track record however. Ugh.

is she gonna take tha drug test or no?

Attached: asf904.jpg (1024x682, 65.49K)

do we really need 9000 fucking threads about this globalist hole?

Attached: sanna marin goblina.jpg (600x457, 70.97K)

Societies dominated by women don't believe in such things. They believe in love, equity, open borders, and the occasional cocaine fueled fuck fest.

imagine making a post like this and not prefacing all of it with: "A woman should never be allowed to be a politician at all of course"

While that whore was out there partying Putin studied the Blade.

When she was having pre marital Sex
Putin was perfecting his Statesmanship.

While she was sucking random cocks Putin was cultivating inner strenght

And now that the mighty Russian Army stands at her Border she has the audacity to ask NATO for help?

Attached: 37799ADB-0B4C-4C77-9E66-6E305DA74950.jpg (982x726, 80.72K)

What if a major disaster befalls Finland at 3AM? That means she should be on call for those type of situations. Can you not imagine such scenario's?

Projection, the post.

I'm getting the spray bottle

>It's not about her right to party.
You have to be above 18 in sage and IQ to post here.

They reckon she can suck the chrome clean off a tow ball, that has to count for something.

>sage
that and the fact that the whole world is laughing at finland now for having no balls

its better is she isn't
politicians only delay the actual work

what happened... I'm out of the loop. Post video.

i want mannerheim back

kekd

Attached: Leand Palmer Bob.jpg (688x512, 46.01K)

She, the personification of the sovereignty of her nation-state, placed its integrity and national security at risk, for personal debauchery and hedonism. To forsake your sacred oath of office and pledge of allegiance to the nation 'above all else', is the greatest betrayal of the 1st citizen and tantamount to treason. Mankind is in its its current predicament because of not fulfilling this fundamental & simple human principle - Honour Your Word.

Whores will be whores

Attached: 1660508388637057.jpg (1024x864, 105.49K)

Finland jails people for 2-10 years for the drug use their leaders put on social media.

Name a politician that hasn’t cheated lmao

Bernie?

why is this whore in charge of a country? what the fuck is wrong with Finland? she should never have even been allowed to run for any office beyond head cheerleader at her local high school, much less allowed to remain after acting like a complete fucking whore. Cunt should have been draggee out by the hair and beaten to death as an example. I am disgusted by Finland.

Their PMs are appointed.

If Russia invades at 4am what are they gonna do, wait for her to sober up?

what issue? no one cares except russian nigger faggots who have more problems to worry about since they can't even get air superiority over ukraine after six months

Adolf Hitler

this is the biggest hypocrisy of today
we all know more than half of public personalities use coke and other drugs. and they get to nonchalantly talk about it as a regular vice, like a problem they need to overcome, how they plan on quitting etc.
meanwhile if i got caught with anything above 1 gram of coke, the only thing that would get discussed would be how many years in jail i should get

Paska Huorin is an illegitimate WEF whore and the "minister" of nothing.